Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Zeno

28 Jun 2023
People in here attacking Jim Ryan, smh. What do you expect him to do? They already hesitated this long, probably in hope that regulators will stop this acquisition. It's now clear that they won't and that they don't even have to consider Sony for the 10 year deal.

Remember, for CMA even and for EU it didn't matter if Microsoft signed something with Sony because "it makes no sense to keep COD off of Playstation".

Or did you think it hurts FTC´s case when Sony signs this agreement? Do you really think there is any chance that the FTC will be successfull if they sue?

So Sony did the only logical thing after all these months of waiting to see what the regulators decide on.

Better to keep COD for 10 years instead of letting Microsoft selectively keep some COD installments off of PS5 if they wanted. Again, there are no concessions atm that would dictate Microsoft to keep COD on Playstation. This agreement is the only thing.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Wait they don’t get a 30% back on every game sold now?
If they take anything less than 30% they are beyond saving, complete bitches.

MS spent months running a PR campaign and publicly mocking Sony, now Sony just take it up the bum smiling while their biggest business gets desotryed.

Last edited:

Fenton

Veteran
22 Feb 2023
Why was she banned?
55.jpg

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Thank you. And I don't mind the ban, it could have been 10 times worse and I woudn't care. The trolling part is the offensive part to me.
You want your forum to start getting 300% more threads created? lol
I wouldn't mind that. Era has felt extremely hostile towards PlayStation fans since this gen started.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Ah, she’s angry because the virtue signalers from era are hand-waiving the fact that the biggest winner of this whole shitshow is kotick that will leave ABK with his pockets full and no lawsuits in sight.
That's why I got banned on eurogamer for calling them out on sexual harassment these sites are probably sponsored by then or something 🤣

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Metacomentary. Weird because I don't even know what that means lol

At first was trolling, but they dropped it
I mean it's been clear for quite a long time now that era is not sincere in its political stances. It has become a constant outrage mob directed against anything Sony (btw interesting how big the outrage against Hogwarts was given that it had Sony marketing).