Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Just ignore the braindead moron. The guy's mentally unstable and has his entire life and personality tied to a trillion dollar corporation. He's part of the core cult members who live for the company. And I'm not even joking.

Also, there is no evidence T2 was their choice before Activision. He's making it up to make himself feel better in his little fantasy.

He's also one of the shills who don't play games...

Reactions: Eternal_Wings

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I swear I hate this dumb bots. My concern is they have real and close interactions with Xbox executives. They are part of the problem why Xbox started buying Publishers. Because this dumb buffoons started decades ago begging for Microsoft to gobble up Publishers. Do you know understand why it’s important that Sony needs to lockdown Square Enix?

They cannot walk into Japan and decide to buy whatever they can. Law prohibit them from closing, one important shareholder of Sony is literally the fucking government bank of Japan.

It would be fucking colonization if they even think about attempting this. Gtfo Microsoft shills.

DForce

24 Jun 2022
15-minute break from the proceedings. The judge (I think) during this CAT meeting is upset at the CMA. He believes the CMA's recent actions are a result of what happened with the FTC. If I understand this correctly, it seems like the judge has to be swayed in order to accept this pause in the CAT proceedings.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
15-minute break from the proceedings. The judge (I think) during this CAT meeting is upset at the CMA. He believes the CMA's recent actions are a result of what happened with the FTC. If I understand this correctly, it seems like the judge has to be swayed in order to accept this pause in the CAT proceedings.
I hope they don't stop the procedure then but I don't know if that's good or bad lol

It's a real mindfuck.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022

How are you watching it?

Thank the 7 gods the CMA is an independent body.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I hope they don't stop the procedure then but I don't know if that's good or bad lol

It's a real mindfuck.
i think, it is good. if they decline appeal. the CMA decision stands. if they grand appeal, CMA have to go and make investigate the same contract. they can't fold and make separate investigation and announce it on 29th of August. they should automatically declined that M$ offer. because it would make no sense otherwise.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

DForce

24 Jun 2022

It's a real mindfuck.
This is complete guesswork, but maybe Microsoft would have to go with their original appeal and not their new remedy offer to the CMA.

They're still ok the break, so we'll find out more later.

And apparently, MS didn't wnt this streamed live lol

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
MS wants to hold off the appeal to officially make a new proposal, and the CMA is agreeing to that. But the CAT judge is unhappy with that.
Seems like the CMA can't win no matter what they do. They upset the CAT when they were kicking and screaming before, and now, after the FTC, they want to make a new proposal. Which more then likely makes it look like what they did before was a waste of time.

OP
OP
Darth Vader

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Seems like the CMA can't win no matter what they do. They upset the CAT when they were kicking and screaming before, and now, after the FTC, they want to make a new proposal. Which more then likely makes it look like what they did before was a waste of time.

This is not a case of them winning or losing. They can either go with the original date or appreciate a new deal, and I think they should go with the latter so that they are not accused of being bias or the only roadblock.