Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Destin made a video and I just want to transcribe some of the comments underneath to show the attitude of Xbox fans;

1 "Those Sony fanboy meltdown videos are gonna be epic"

2 "FINALLY! WE WON lol"

3. "Jim Ryan did all that flying for nothing"

4. "I agree with a lot of what you said except 1 thing... Sony played dirty and continued to play dirty in order to build and maintain their massive lead in the console gaming market. There is no reason for MS to slow down or stop using their war chest of $$$ to become the industry leader"

5 "They could slow down acquisitions once Sega is green"

reziel

Banned
12 Jun 2023
Good but will it be the same stupid corrupt bitch as the Judge?
I'm still surprised they're trying to fight I mean Playstation brought up their concerns buy ultimately ended up buckling and signing the 10 year agreement on that anyways. You would've figured they would have dropped the case by now. If anything people are better off just focusing on if Playstation is going to be starting their own online FPS now I mean it should be easy to make money look at fartnite (pun intended) practically all of their profit is from pulling characters from other franchises to generate money and its obviously working.

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm still surprised they're trying to fight I mean Playstation brought up their concerns buy ultimately ended up buckling and signing the 10 year agreement on that anyways. You would've figured they would have dropped the case by now. If anything people are better off just focusing on if Playstation is going to be starting their own online FPS now I mean it should be easy to make money look at fartnite (pun intended) practically all of their profit is from pulling characters from other franchises to generate money and its obviously working.

It's good, the more opposition, the more resources of Microsoft are tied up and the less they can try and acquire and consume in the future.

Everybody that can fight them, should for as long as possible.

16 Jul 2023
I can't wait for the Disney x EA merger/aquisition next
I don't think that's really ever gonna happen
Destin made a video and I just want to transcribe some of the comments underneath to show the attitude of Xbox fans;

1 "Those Sony fanboy meltdown videos are gonna be epic"

2 "FINALLY! WE WON lol"

3. "Jim Ryan did all that flying for nothing"

4. "I agree with a lot of what you said except 1 thing... Sony played dirty and continued to play dirty in order to build and maintain their massive lead in the console gaming market. There is no reason for MS to slow down or stop using their war chest of $$$ to become the industry leader"

5 "They could slow down acquisitions once Sega is green"
You called a judge a corrupt bitch because she didn't agree with how you feel, despite every single regulator in the world agreeing with her and siding with MS. Except for 2, one of which NEVER had a solid case, and the other went through the legal process to clear the deal to alleviate concerns.

You are literally a child, kicking and screaming because you didn't get wanted and now you're saying: "Look how bad these fanboys are! Look at what they're saying about us!!!!"

mmeanwhile, you're here doing the exact same fucking thing lol.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I don't think that's really ever gonna happen

You called a judge a corrupt bitch because she didn't agree with how you feel, despite every single regulator in the world agreeing with her and siding with MS. Except for 2, one of which NEVER had a solid case, and the other went through the legal process to clear the deal to alleviate concerns.

You are literally a child, kicking and screaming because you didn't get wanted and now you're saying: "Look how bad these fanboys are! Look at what they're saying about us!!!!"

mmeanwhile, you're here doing the exact same fucking thing lol.
Aaaand banned. Corley is a whore.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Lol, I feel for the mods. They're going to be playing whack-a-mole with Xbox troll accounts all weekend.

Dear Ashhunter216 and moderators

Please just let me shill for my favorite corporations in peace. I am just in this thread to shill for pc gaming and Nintendo. I think your moms overweight and looks like a dude but please keep in mind this is not a serious matter.

sincerely

snes nes

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN