Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
So looks like the acquisition will be completed
Damm now I have to buy series x 😕
Where are you getting that idea from? lol

Even if the judge did side with MS on Monday, the temporary restraining order that was granted means they couldn't merge anywhere until 5 days after the judge's ruling. Not to mention the CMA. Stop freaking out over random twitter and forum posts you read.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Worst case scenario would be the corrupt judge denying the solidly reasoned PI. If Microsoft tries to close over the CMA subsequent to that, sparks will fly and it'll be the beginning of the end for them as a company.

• haha
Reactions: KingOfTheDead

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I think he knows people working in Microsoft
And he's verified

He knows nothing, he was part of our discord for a long time. He used to be a mod for Mike Ybarra and he claimed to have a lot of insider info but not one thing he said ever panned out.

Here he is taking a punt, since it's basically 50/50.

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
I miss anything since the PI court case concluded last week? Been on here since then, but hard to keep track of all the conversations.

DForce

24 Jun 2022
Is this guy trustworthy?View attachment 1817
View attachment 1819

CMA could reverse their decision?
If I recall correctly, he claimed to have knowledge of the PS5 specs years ago and it didn't turn out to be true.

It's possible that he may know something, but I wouldn't believe it personally.

People are speculating this is related to the Judge's decision.

So after the rumors started circulating yesterday, now people believe the decision is imminent?

I just not buying it.

DemonRavana

30 Jun 2023
I'm pretty sure people will know when the judge makes her decision, as the sealed ruling should show up on the court's docket, it'll likely just take a while before Bloomberg or someone will report on its contents after that. For Meta-Within, the sealed ruling was filed right before midnight Pacific time and Bloomberg learned of the decision about 6-7 hours later.

I don't think the parties involved will learn about the decision days before the judge makes her ruling. They'll likely just know it for about 5-7 hours before the public does.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Yes
He's trustworthy insider
Ms and activision merger will 100% happen on Monday
And the cma can't do anything about it
Heinsenberg knows some small stuff about Ybarra and Phil but everything he said about acquisitions was always wrong. He was a member here before but sadly I wouldn't believe what he's saying.

I'm pretty sure I saw him post but I can't find him the list anymore. Did he delete his account?

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Worst case scenario would be the corrupt judge denying the solidly reasoned PI. If Microsoft tries to close over the CMA subsequent to that, sparks will fly and it'll be the beginning of the end for them as a company.
If it's going to be the beginning of the end for them as a company I hope they do it.

Reactions: Bryank75

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
People keep saying Microsoft got astroturfers everywhere but I think it's just herd of sheeps. Every mega giant in US has one. Apple, Amazon, Google bla

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
If I recall correctly, he claimed to have knowledge of the PS5 specs years ago and it didn't turn out to be true.

So after the rumors started circulating yesterday, now people believe the decision is imminent?

I just not buying it.

I don't think that tweet has anything to do with the decision.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

I just not buying it.

no, he said, that he has two friends. one said that PS5 is more powerful than xbox sx and above 13tf, the other guy(from playstation) said that PS5 is around 10TF and he believe him more.
from what i remember, it was only thing which panned out from him. everything else was false.

KingOfTheDead

Banned
3 Jul 2023
so the judge will rule monday. looks like Heisinburg is a insider of some sorts? Implying the PI wont be granted. Looks like the FTC will not get their PI. The PI was a long shot anyway. No one should be surprised imo. Now what will happen with the CMA? The Last major regulator standing.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
so the judge will rule monday. looks like Heisinburg is a insider of some sorts? Implying the PI wont be granted. Looks like the FTC will not get their PI. The PI was a long shot anyway. No one should be surprised imo. Now what will happen with the CMA? The Last major regulator standing.
I think PI likely being granted probably next Thu/Fri. Injunction process is not something as other regulators bloking the deal.

In this case MS/ABK deadline by July 18th could be shut off, for other merger it's just froze until further investigation.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Imo it's all speculation as to what will happen at this point. Also the temporary restraining order means they can't do anything until 5 days after the judge rules if she rules in MS favor regardless.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Naaa he's not, he was in our discord for a very long time before we even started the forum and we know his background, he always wanted to be known as an insider but nothing he ever said panned out.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Even if PI is not granted, FTC can still appeal and they all go to court again.
Same for Microsoft. If it PI is grant, it is just temporary and can be overruled easily by another judge.

It is just buying time tactics that FTC using to run out deadline. There is still other obstacles that Microsoft must go through to close, and granted that Activision agree to extend. Value wise ABK gone up while good from 2021 so I think they may happy to bail out with 3 bil check