Microsoft's acquisition of Activison Blizzard

KingOfTheDead

Banned
3 Jul 2023
You left out this bit.

"The software giant is re-engaging in talks with the UK Competition and Markets Authority, which had vetoed the deal in May. The CMA said Tuesday it’s prepared to evaluate proposals from Microsoft, but the agency also said the companies would need to resubmit their transaction for the normally multi-month regulatory process to begin anew."
They will closed in the meantime. Divest if their are errors, i'd imagine.

• haha
Reactions: Ezekiel

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
No "xbot." but a xbox fan yes.
No you're an xbot and you don't even have the console so you're a fan of the Microsoft store and the xbox app on your system tray? Lmao.

Cat Drinking GIF

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It's pure hopium speculation on his part.

It's the old CNBC report of a small divestment that he's talking about.

Guys, if it doesn't come from the CMA officially, don't believe it.

In this last stretch they'll want to spin every narrative possible to lessen the stock blowback.
I’m not believing it. Just wanted to know his source.

Reading this again, seems like just speculation based on the fact they both agreed to pause the appeal.

Yeah, agreed.

Reactions: Ezekiel

One eyed jacks

10 Feb 2023
Why on earth would i need their consoles to be a fan of the brand? They make video games as well, just not consoles. That's not adding up chief.
ms hasn’t made anything worth a damn this entire generation or the last so not sure what their is to be a fan of except laziness?

Only thing they are good at is buying what’s popular claiming all the credit before destroying it with their GaaS model on gamepass. What you been playing the last 3 years? Redfail? Halo infinite trash? Such classics. They had to buy a whole publisher just to cancel the PlayStation version of no man’s sky a starfield story to make their line up of games not look so pathetic which it still is tbh.

Last edited:

Arminius

19 May 2023
It’s like a spoiled kid saying “Yeah, I got all F’s, but daddy will make sure I graduate high school with the highest grades because my last name is Gates and dad is worth $900 Quadrillion. Mumsy and Dadsy will ensure I don’t have to study, unlike all of those peasants.”

Or something to that effect.