NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Switch isn't confirmed, so it's as plausible (less so due to specs) as the PS5 port insiders are saying is happening.
It could definitely run on the switch it's not some huge open world AAA or anything it would be graphically worse & maybe only be 30fps (not good for the genre of game ) but I'm confident they were originally planning to have it on switch till zenimax got gobbled up

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
It could definitely run on the switch it's not some huge open world AAA or anything it would be graphically worse & maybe only be 30fps (not good for the genre of game ) but I'm confident they were originally planning to have it on switch till zenimax got gobbled up

I guess it all depends on the engine and how scalable everything is. But it does look like a game that could potentially run on Switch or Switch 2.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
The games are only a vehicle to pushing green rat buttons. Let the Mountain Dew flow from their beady sockets 😜😭

Reactions: Jim Ryan

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I guess it all depends on the engine and how scalable everything is. But it does look like a game that could potentially run on Switch or Switch 2.
Nobody knows what will run on the successor tot the switch at this point.

The original Switch underperformed for its chipset, and the next Nintendo machine will probably be comparatively just as weak.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Starfield
Lift Off E3 GIF by Xbox

Are coming to playstation

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Nintendo Switch or Switch 2 only is the new cope 😅 As if the game was not planned as a cross-gen PS4/PS5/Switch title back in 2020 when it was supposed to be announced.

I noticed that too. I was reading a post on another forum and every single Xbox fan was saying "Nintendo". Considering this information is coming from an unofficial source, it's remarkable how sure some of them are pretending to be.

OT: If this is true, I love that MS will have to eat these words:

They really thought they could buy up the industry and compel Nintendo, Sony, and PC fans to their platform. For me, I don't care who they port to - it's enough that they have to because their acquisition strategy has failed to grow their brand.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Welcome Home!
Finally you're posting again 🤩

They really thought they could buy up the industry and compel Nintendo, Sony, and PC fans to their platform. For me, I don't care who they port to - it's enough that they have to because their acquisition strategy has failed to grow their brand.
Another cope is that it's a way for them to get Nintendo fans to buy a Xbox for the sequel 🤣

Remember when they were mocking Sony for saying PC players might buy a PS5 for Ragnarok or Horizon FW after playing them on Steam? It's the same situation.

Now they think Nintendo fans are going to buy Xboxes by the millions to play a rhythm game 🤡