NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
GDPg3P9WgAAkxkV
I think he’s right between the negotiation phase and the acceptance phase of dealing with bereavement.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

He seems to really think MS gives a shit about about their fans' feelings and expectations. He was one of the biggest acquisition cheerleaders and this is one of the consequences of MS spending that much money. They're going to want a return on that investment and it isn't going to happen with their small userbase - of whom many spend little or nothing on software.

Also, I can already see all the crying that will go on because Sony and Nintendo don't port their first-party games to Xbox. It will be deemed "unfair" - much like third-party, temporary exclusives were when Xbox stopped having the clout to get the good ones.

OP
OP
Puff

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I also confirmed with some sources separately over the holiday period that games like Hellblade 2, Avowed, and The Elder Scrolls VI are still slated to be Xbox console exclusive.
I will say that it has been suggested to me from very trusted, proven sources that Microsoft is exploring bringing some of its back catalog to other platforms, although some of the details remain vague.

Ezekiel

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Surely if you are a msbox fanatic, it's not the port to switch that angers you, but the fact that they don't even bother porting to xbone?

• haha
Reactions: Cool hand luke

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I've directly referred to Starfield's release and low sales which was after that happened. Of course it's relevant 🤦

All mentioned games already were in develooment before acquisition. Reason for cancelation of Indiana and Redfall is Bethesda acquisition. Indiana Jones and Redfall could have been released after Starfield, game still would be canceled. And also, Starfield for PS5 is canceled too. You can bet on it.

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
All mentioned games already were in develooment before acquisition. Reason for cancelation of Indiana and Redfall is Bethesda acquisition. Indiana Jones and Redfall could have been released after Starfield, game still would be canceled. And also, Starfield for PS5 is canceled too. You can bet on it.

I think I'll take the word of a reliable leaker...over some forum speculation.

The strong suggestion that it was very expensive to make and sales didn't meet expectations makes it less than surprising.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Rumours have it that CatLady is one of "Greengerg's Soldiers" (so-called gamers that astroturf on behalf of xbox in exchange for GamePass access codes).
I Def believe tht. She was super annoying on there.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
The Copium Descent

It's only to maintain good relations with the devs (Ori)
It's only to honour existing contracts (Bethesda)
It's only small titles (As Dusk Falls)
It's only to the Switch (Hi-Fi Rush)
It's only old titles <- You are here
It's only a year later <- Starfield late 2024
It's not like it's Elder Scrolls <- Avowed/Hellblade 2
Ok it's Elder Scrolls