NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Looks like Xbox fanboys are already looking for ways to spin this as a W against Playstation. I guess PS doesn't have anything if you ignore things like ff7 rebirth, stellar blade, silent hill 2 remake, granblue, rise of the ronin, etc.

Let’s be honest, most of your list is Japanese games, and to Xbots those don’t even exist.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Let’s be honest, most of your list is Japanese games, and to Xbots those don’t even exist.
Lot of them claim Xbox is the home of Persona and Yakuza because of Gamepass after mocking those kinds of games for years and pray for MS to buy Japanese devs so PS gamers can't access those games anymore. They care in terms of being angry that Playstation is getting something they aren't at the very least but I doubt many of them are actually playing these games.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
A lot of motherfuckers are STILL in denial about how weak the Switch really is.
the game would have to be heavily downgraded, 480p and maybe even lower. As Dusk Falls has a better chance of running on the Switch since its a literal slideshow, but even that wasn't ported. So yea I think its coming to PlayStation, or possibly both if they can downgrade hifi rush enough.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Could it be considered collision if Xbox makes games for Nintendo but not PlayStation? Assuming Sony isn’t blocking it themselves.

Reactions: Jim Ryan

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
As Dusk Falls says hi. Love your copium. Life must be tough for you.
Lol you like me too much. Sorry it's not mutual. Dusk falls is unknown and came out 3 years ago. It sold nothing and nobody knows about it. That type of game coming to Sony is no big deal. Nobody cares about that game. Hi Fi Rush is another story.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
Could it be considered collision if Xbox makes games for Nintendo but not PlayStation? Assuming Sony isn’t blocking it themselves.
Interesting idea, I'm sure there is a legal angle there that might be actionable.

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446
Allow me to prepare the new PR spin:

"1st party xbox games going to PS is a very good thing. PS users are paying for our GP games, as well as making xbox more money."
Already happening

• haha
Reactions: JAHGamer