NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
We all know Xbox sells terribly, but I never thought about it like this. Xbox only really has an audience in North America, but even that audience is small compared to PlayStation. And the gap is only going to get worse this year, Microsoft needs to just rip the bandaid off instead of pussyfooting

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
We all know Xbox sells terribly, but I never thought about it like this. Xbox only really has an audience in North America, but even that audience is small compared to PlayStation. And the gap is only going to get worse this year, Microsoft needs to just rip the bandaid off instead of pussyfooting

It’s going to be one hell of a trip this year, seeing Xbots face the irrelevance of their idol and confronting the end of Xbox becoming clearer and clearer by the day.

thicc_girls_are_teh_best

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Jun 2022
Deserved_Ban.jpg
A 100% well-deserved ban at last on ResetERA. "Urh, hey, lemme just MAKE SHIT UP about PlayStation so they can be anti-consumer boogeyman because we NEEDS Xbox around to keep PlayStation competitive, gwuys!!".

You'd never catch this person say anything about Windows needing competition (meaningful competition, not "Linux has 2% market share and exists so it's a major competitor" competition) to be honest in the PC space. If GOG or EGS suddenly shut down, you wouldn't see people like this complaining about less competition for Steam.

STFU, take your three-day "break" and go be gamer.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
View attachment 3541
A 100% well-deserved ban at last on ResetERA. "Urh, hey, lemme just MAKE SHIT UP about PlayStation so they can be anti-consumer boogeyman because we NEEDS Xbox around to keep PlayStation competitive, gwuys!!".

You'd never catch this person say anything about Windows needing competition (meaningful competition, not "Linux has 2% market share and exists so it's a major competitor" competition) to be honest in the PC space. If GOG or EGS suddenly shut down, you wouldn't see people like this complaining about less competition for Steam.

Yup, I've said it before but I've yet to see any real evidence of Xbox's presence having a positive effect on PlayStation. All they've done this gen is lower the amount of games available to PlayStation gamers thanks to massive buyouts and force PlayStation to pursue extremely risky ventures like GAAS in order to keep things stable.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yup, I've said it before but I've yet to see any real evidence of Xbox's presence having a positive effect on PlayStation. All they've done this gen is lower the amount of games available to PlayStation gamers thanks to massive buyouts and force PlayStation to pursue extremely risky ventures like GAAS in order to keep things stable.
GAAS isn't risky. It's only risky now because PlayStation wasted an entire generation being complacent to the fact they also needed at least two in-house successful GaaS games. They boosted quite a few 3rd party GaaS games last gen, thinking nothing would ever change.

That's not Xbox fault they are now scrambling.

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023

"This is what I meant when I said "Xbox fans can't catch a break." Everyone is talking about this fucking rumour. Depressing.

90 OpenCritic Hellblade II please. To bring things more positive in this thread."

"😡 😡 who would've thought, after buying these first-party developers:

Ninja Theory
Playground
Undead Labs
Compulsion
Double Fine
Onsidian
Inxile
Bethesda
MachineGames
iD Software
Arkane
Tango Gameworks
Activision
Blizzard

That we would have this discussion today. Legitimate discussion of Microsoft releasing their first party games on PlayStation and switch.

Really makes me hate having invested so much time and money into this ecosystem. There are so many games (Japanese and indie) that continue to skip Xbox. That shit will just continue, if people can skip Xbox to play Xbox first party games."

"Going to unbookmark resetera and just enjoy my Xbox for the next month or so. This discussion is actually not good for me. I hate it.

Will play Alan Wake II, LAD Gaiden, Apollo Justice and just enjoy the console for what it is in the next month or so."

Looked like someone is mad right now 🤣🤣🤣. I still remember that pathetic trash xbotz dog montresor was masturbating about his imaginary positive xbotz news, a few hours before all of his dreams crashing down when the nate rumor hit 🤣.

Last edited:
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Cool hand luke

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Looked like someone is mad right now 🤣🤣🤣. I still remember that pathetic trash xbotz dog montresor was masturbating about his imaginary positive xbotz news, a few hours before all of his dreams crashing down when the nate rumor hit 🤣.
Karma for all the energy those guys put into making Resetera ridiculously hostile towards PlayStation fans since the tail end of the PS4 generation.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

"This is what I meant when I said "Xbox fans can't catch a break." Everyone is talking about this fucking rumour. Depressing.

90 OpenCritic Hellblade II please. To bring things more positive in this thread."

Ninja Theory
Playground
Undead Labs
Compulsion
Double Fine
Onsidian
Inxile
Bethesda
MachineGames
iD Software
Arkane
Tango Gameworks
Activision
Blizzard

That we would have this discussion today. Legitimate discussion of Microsoft releasing their first party games on PlayStation and switch.

Really makes me hate having invested so much time and money into this ecosystem. There are so many games (Japanese and indie) that continue to skip Xbox. That shit will just continue, if people can skip Xbox to play Xbox first party games."

"Going to unbookmark resetera and just enjoy my Xbox for the next month or so. This discussion is actually not good for me. I hate it.

Will play Alan Wake II, LAD Gaiden, Apollo Justice and just enjoy the console for what it is in the next month or so."

Their tears are my honey and mead.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Ninja Theory
Playground
Undead Labs
Compulsion
Double Fine
Onsidian
Inxile
Bethesda
MachineGames
iD Software
Arkane
Tango Gameworks
Activision
Blizzard

The solution for this guy is simple: buy a PlayStation

D

Deleted member 223

three-scenes-depicting-pandora-and-her-cursed-container-illustrated-by-walter-crane-1845-1915-all-public-domain-via-creative-commons.jpg

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
View attachment 3541

You don't have to look on Era when The Duck is doing the same thing on GAF. Spreading a bunch of lies about Sony and making shit up about PS+ and PS Now 🙄