NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
Turned out to be a nothing burger!

2zBON0O.png
Darn. was hoping the cope would last longer then a few hours.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Also, guys, this is just a "joke". The man's trying to cope through laughter. It's not happening, in case some of you thought this was real.

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Xbox fans, especially those on Reee, must have some sort of masochistic streak. The internet brutally mocks them and they just keep sticking their necks out with stupid takes.
Resetera is such a safe space they may not even be aware of the outside world. That thread is a parallel universe in and of itself

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023

Isn't what the future looks like for them, correct. I don't know why they're being coddled, however. EA and Ubisoft are both third party video game publishers with a subscription service, and that's exactly what Xbox will become.

10 Jan 2024

This generation is a complete wash for Xbox from the console hardware side, of course they are going to accelerate there plans to move to cloud streaming and a all digital future. They have completely underestimated peoples attachment to hardware!

I cant imagine waking up at Christmas with my kids and opening envelope and it has freaking gamepass card... that like getting amazon voucher, nothing will beat the feeling of opening a box and setting it up. That moment when you hit the power button and start configuring is like a new car smell!