NDrake: An acclaimed Xbox 1st party title, in GOTY convo for the year it released, will come to a compt pltform in 2024. HiFi Rush, Sea of thieves

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023

Jizz went from “nothing is going over”, to “it should just be Sea of Thieves or Flight Sim would make sense” 😂😂😂

Dude is wrong about literally everything! Anything he says, it’s usually the opposite.

Which of these people should we trust? 😂 Jizz or Shinobi?

GBfuoZ5X0AAuvB5

GBfuy-yWoAAOe0X

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
MCC would be too smart. But it’s kinda the only thing you can do to resurrect Halo from the grave.

Bethesda clearly not happy with the gamepass deal. Well no one is… gamepass has done a great job selling less Xbox consoles since the OG box.

Gamepass one of the biggest failures ever. Kills profits. Kills studios. Kills a console userbase. And has conditioned gamers to perceive the service as the place devs unload their garbage.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Oh… HiFi Rush. The goty that no one played.

put that next to deathloop in the column of “no one gives a shit, shill harder next time.”

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Copy and paste bot on the Fritz again.

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
So no PS5? MS does not see Switch as a direct competitor compared to PS5.

OP
OP
Puff

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
maxresdefault.jpg

This is an example of this person's track record:

If Microsoft does buy a Japanese publisher, I think the games will still come to Nintendo platforms. The only ones that will be left behind are the PlayStation players.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Good. I don’t want any Xbox games on PS. This play everywhere BS is just a marketing ploy.

If Microsoft does buy a Japanese publisher, I think the games will still come to Nintendo platforms. The only ones that will be left behind are the PlayStation players.

Good thing they won’t be buying one then.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Xbox fanboys won't care as long as Playstation doesn't get the game. That's the thing they hate most.

It is weird though that Nintendo and Xbox seemingly have this weird alliance to sort of team up against Playstation.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I used to think of Nintendo as a mostly neutral party but they really don't like Playstation either.
LOL oh man back when I use to be on N4G it was the battle of Nintendo versus Sony. They were vicious lil.... Zealots 😂

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
They're also saying that MS may be trying to lure people to Xbox by making the sequel exclusive, which won't work.

Reactions: Dabaus