PC Port of Spiderman 2 being developed by community and it's far along. The damage of leaks! Build complete.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
That’s a lot of time and energy wasted just to play an inferior version of a game. The way the PCMR brags about their PCs, you think they would be better than this.

There isn’t any variety of cars in this version lol
Most PC gamers care more about the cost of their parts and their benchmark scores than actually playing games.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Some of it actually looking decent to good.

Apparently a Brazilian build thts far along... BTW there was no full game released tht was bullshit and incomplete like the rest

Last edited:
24 Jun 2022
^ Why is the window the game running in say "Fuck PC Focus"? Isn't PC Focus the Twitter account that makes up rumors about Sony/SIE 1P games getting ported to PC? Considering this is an unofficial build of Spiderman 2 on PC, you'd think these people would be cheering on PC Focus.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
why wait 2 years when you can play with it right now? it will have all its textures probably in a month or 2.
Lmao ok well you're just guaranteeing future ports will be even more delayed or canceled outright. Sony's not going to keep porting games if you aren't willing to pay for them. Also should be banned for promoting piracy

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: ultimateFF

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Lmao ok well you're just guaranteeing future ports will be even more delayed or canceled outright. Sony's not going to keep porting games if you aren't willing to pay for them. Also should be banned for promoting piracy
im just telling you want pc pirates do. They're not going to wait if they can play it now. Sony is still all in on the pc ports. Theirs no sign of them stopping. They like doing pc ports.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Basically almost done. A new Brazilian team has taken over and it's getting really far.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Some of it actually looking decent to good.

Apparently a Brazilian build thts far along... BTW there was no full game released tht was bullshit and incomplete like the rest

This actually looks ridiculously bad.

I honestly just don't get this. The amount of time it takes to steal this game is worth way more than the 500+70 bucks (or 450 + 70 if you go digital like a PC) that it costs to just go pick up a PS5 and enjoy it legally right friggin' now. I can somewhat understand wanting to do it for the "challenge" but there is also a heck of a lot more actually legit things you can do in the programming space if you want.

This is just all around stupid IMO.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This actually looks ridiculously bad.

I honestly just don't get this. The amount of time it takes to steal this game is worth way more than the 500+70 bucks (or 450 + 70 if you go digital like a PC) that it costs to just go pick up a PS5 and enjoy it legally right friggin' now. I can somewhat understand wanting to do it for the "challenge" but there is also a heck of a lot more actually legit things you can do in the programming space if you want.

This is just all around stupid IMO.
In one recent video I saw everytime the guy swung it hitched and stuttered yet he said "this is incredible and good" 😂 some of these PC guys are incredible.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
In one recent video I saw everytime the guy swung it hitched and stuttered yet he said "this is incredible and good" 😂 some of these PC guys are incredible.
PC gaming used to be unique, with games you just couldn't get on consoles. So if you wanted to play those, you had to play that way. Adventure games. Games like X-wing. Great RTS titles. Or high end stuff when 3d cards meant you could play something that the consoles couldn't even touch (we all remember the original Crysis I'm sure).

Now it just feels like bad console ports. It really is a shadow of what it used to be IMO.

Last edited:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
PC gaming used to be unique, with games you just couldn't get on consoles. So if you wanted to play those, you had to play that way. Adventure games. Games like X-wing. Great RTS titles. Or high end stuff when 3d cards meant you could play something that the consoles couldn't even touch (we all remember the original Crisis I'm sure).

Now it just feels like bad console ports. It really is a shadow of what it used to be IMO.
there's a lot of great indie games on pc but no real reason to build a $3000 rig...pathtracing in cyberpunk doesn't really all that much better

• fire
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar and Dr Bass

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Let's tone it down with the "xbotz" talk it's OK for ppl to like other consoles and xbotz talk gets annoying after awhile.
Don't be too hard on cheapass gamepass lover xbotz who only like free things please LMAO 🤣🤣🤣.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
PC gaming used to be unique, with games you just couldn't get on consoles. So if you wanted to play those, you had to play that way. Adventure games. Games like X-wing. Great RTS titles. Or high end stuff when 3d cards meant you could play something that the consoles couldn't even touch (we all remember the original Crysis I'm sure).

Palworld just sold 5M in early access.