PlayStation Showcase Aftermath - Rate the show

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
@Yurinka where are those 25 billion games you keep saying Sony has? The single player ones. It's for a friend.

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022
One of the worst showcases I've seen in a very long time.
After almost 2 years... this is all they got? Some CG trailers and Spider-Man 2 (which didn't even look that good)?
What happened to PlayStation Studios?
Seriously WTF?

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
A generous 2, only because of Spidey 2, Dragon's Dogma and Phantom Blade. They had some interesting looking indies, but they could've shown them at some State of Play.

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
This showcase honestly made me jaded on gaming as a whole. I thought next gen was going to mean crazy realistic ai, physics, etc with worlds that feel lived in and interatacble. instead were getting the same shoot em up bang bang or sci Fi helmets fighting each other in every trailer. Maybe Xbox should've been allowed to buy Acti to wake Sony up a little bit

Reactions: VillaiN

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This showcase honestly made me jaded on gaming as a whole. I thought next gen was going to mean crazy realistic ai, physics, etc with worlds that feel lived in and interatacble. instead were getting the same shoot em up bang bang or sci Fi helmets fighting each other in every trailer. Maybe Xbox should've been allowed to buy Acti to wake Sony up a little bit

Feels like every single release is the same coop online shooter with cartoonish graphics and cringy characters/

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Pros;
Lost of content
Imminent release dates
SM2

Cons;
Way too much cgi
Not enough gameplay
1st party, where you at?

6/10. Sony can do better.

Sad thing is that overall its the best showcase of the year for the industry, but for SIE/PS it was a bad showcase, the lack of gameplay killed it.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
season 4 rebels GIF by Star Wars

nongkris

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Feels like every single release is the same coop online shooter with cartoonish graphics and cringy characters/
Yep, Rockstar with GTA 6 is my last hope for the future of gaming. If even that looks like a cross gen dlc to GTA V then I'm out. Wake me up in 2030 when games look like the UE5 tech demos or CGI trailers

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Lol what were you expecting with GaaS? An epic gem?
Was not expecting CG and uninspired Saints Row reboot art styles

Haven had this cool ass fantasy looking concept art all over their site. And it's actually some arsey looking Watch Dogs looking shit

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar