PlayStation: Xbox's Call of Duty offer was "inadequate on many levels"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
He is just drafting his lies and gathering his army of minions that can suck him and swallow his lies, making that fake ass bullshiter and failure the good guy and the savior of the industry.
The thing is, his comments are now being scrutinized under the context that hes a liar, at least the CMA is concerned. So the more he talks the worse he can make things, at least publicly.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Stop sucking to Xbox.

Here is how Phil was implying that COD will remain multiplatform forever. Until Jim Ryan now called his lying ass out.

And here is how Smith lied in this blog post. Where did they ever mention 3 years?

Where did it mention that "future" only means 3 years? They were lying and now Jim has rightly called them out.

Right thing for the industry my ass.

This is how I kinda read it too,

Phil "Don't worry PlayStation Fans we will keep cod on PlayStation forever.

Behind the scenes, make sure the paperwork says 3 years, once they have signed it, they can fuck right off"

Reminds me of this " Trust me"
the jungle book trap GIF

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The thing is, his comments are now being scrutinized under the context that hes a liar, at least the CMA is concerned. So the more he talks the worse he can make things, at least publicly.
Nah, he's been clear and also non definitive. At no point has he misled anyone, and let me also be clear in saying that these regulatory boards have intelligent enough people to be able to read through what Jim Ryan is doing right now.

This is basically the same last ditch effort that a crying boyfriend would do trying to save his relationship as his girlfriend is dumping him. No one is going to fall for this crap.

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Also let's be real here, the only one who is shook by this acquisition is Sony. They already tried to black ball it once by going in the complete opposite direction as the rest of the industry in their view of the importance of Call of Duty.

This is just the last ditch effort by an insecure company head trying to sabotage someone else gaining success beyond their own. Jim Ryan can eat shit with this pathetic theatrical drama.
The only last ditch effort here iss MS trying to buy their way to success after failing miserably for 20 years

Gamers who enjoy COD should be worried after MSs track record in failing to manage their first party studios

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
This is how I kinda read it too,

Phil "Don't worry PlayStation Fans we will keep cod on PlayStation forever.

Behind the scenes, make sure the paperwork says 3 years, once they have signed it, they can fuck right off"

Reminds me of this " Trust me"
the jungle book trap GIF
Yes. And everybody thought it because they intentionally put it like that. Posing as good guys, that lying snake fat-fuck.

I hope he finally gets payback for all the lies he has been spouting for years and ruining the industry.

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
Also let's be real here, the only one who is shook by this acquisition is Sony. They already tried to black ball it once by going in the complete opposite direction as the rest of the industry in their view of the importance of Call of Duty.

This is just the last ditch effort by an insecure company head trying to sabotage someone else gaining success beyond their own. Jim Ryan can eat shit with this pathetic theatrical drama.
I don't see how spending 70 billion on a publisher can be seen as "gaining success" as opposed to buying it.

Say what you want about Sony moneyhatting over the PS4 gen leading into the 5's, but at least the bulk of the success they found that generation was built on the backs of the games their own studios made.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
The only last ditch effort here iss MS trying to buy their way to success after failing miserably for 20 years

Gamers who enjoy COD should be worried after MSs track record in failing to manage their first party studios
These xbox fanboys don't care.

When have they ever cared about games? They didn't get shit for over 7 years now, and they are still sticking to Xbox. It's clear they don't care about games; they don't buy games; they don't play games.

They are more interested in a dick-measuring contest and trying to win against PlayStation -- not by bringing themself up but by bringing PlayStation down, not by creating more XGS content but by reducing content from PlayStation.

Why would they cheer the Activision or Bethesda acquisition otherwise. MS never had any hand in making those games. Why should they own them.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
These xbox fanboys don't care.

When have they ever cared about games? They didn't get shit for over 7 years now, and they are still sticking to Xbox. It's clear they don't care about games; they don't buy games; they don't play games.

They are more interested in a dick-measuring contest and trying to win against PlayStation -- not by bringing themself up but by bringing PlayStation down, not by creating more XGS content but by reducing content from PlayStation.

Why would they cheer the Activision or Bethesda acquisition otherwise. MS never had any hand in making those games. Why should they own them.
This is rich coming from a PlayStation guy, a company who has for decades now paid in an absurd amount of instances to block or keep content off of other platforms.

Miss me with this woe is me nonsense you hypocrites... You reap what you sow.

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
Stop sucking to Xbox.

Here is how Phil was implying that COD will remain multiplatform forever. Until Jim Ryan now called his lying ass out.

And here is how Smith lied in this blog post. Where did they ever mention 3 years?

Where did it mention that "future" only means 3 years? They were lying and now Jim has rightly called them out.

Right thing for the industry my ass.

In the news that circulated recently, where Spencer mentioned the agreement in an interview, the interview that was quoted all around the internets and also here, the term used was for several years or at least several years, one of the two. Which means at least 3 years. Here’s the thread from this forum:

You’re welcome.

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 51

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
In the news that circulated recently, where Spencer mentioned the agreement in an interview, the interview that was quoted all around the internets and also here, the term used was for several years or at least several years, one of the two. Which means at least 3 years. Here’s the thread from this forum:

You’re welcome.
They did it now after Jim Ryan rejected that offer and decided to pursue the case with UK regulators.

Show me where they mentioned "several years" or "3 years" when they were making those grandiose statements about gaming for everyone and keeping Activision games multiplatform..

Reactions: toadsage44

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Man one big I told you so to half this forum lol

Mostly @Heisenberg007 who doesn’t understand how words work and won’t listen to anyone and just repeats his “facts” endlessly. Can’t think of a more pointless person to have an “argument” with.
Stop sucking to Microsoft by defending their lies as in "that's how words work".

They lied, tried to pose as a good guy, but got exposed.

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
They did it now after Jim Ryan rejected that offer and decided to pursue the case with UK regulators.

Show me where they mentioned "several years" or "3 years" when they were making those grandiose statements about gaming for everyone and keeping Activision games multiplatform..

Jim Ryan is commenting about their supposedly “private talks”. In that letter, MS committed to 3+ years. It’s right there for you to read. I don’t know what you’re going on about 😆

Reactions: Deleted member 51

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Stop sucking to Microsoft by defending their lies as in "that's how words work".

They lied, tried to pose as a good guy, but got exposed.
In what way did the words I type defend Microsoft?

Oh wait they didn’t.

And it’s not a lie, because of what words mean. They are still slimy business people, act and read words accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.