PS5 has sold more than 533,000 units In February NPD, breaking the record set by PS2 in 2005

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Has anyone checked their local area to see if this is even true? I wouldnt be surprised if it was damage control to spin for the fact that xbox just isnt selling well.
Ahh, the good old damage control. PS5 breaks a record so naturally the Xbox isn't doing so well because of stock issues. The source is trust me bro.

That guy's a well known xbox "influencer". Cooks numbers to make xbox look better. Not surprising. I even saw him post here a few times. Wonder how he'll spin this.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Ahh, the good old damage control. PS5 breaks a record so naturally the Xbox isn't doing so well because of stock issues. The source is trust me bro.

That guy's a well known xbox "influencer". Cooks numbers to make xbox look better. Not surprising. I even saw him post here a few times. Wonder how he'll spin this.
What little credibility he may have had went right out the window when he said that there’s no real difference between reporting sell-in vs sell-through numbers.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Wasn't there a report on CHip size for Xbox Series X vs currently what process PS5's are on now? Ins't PS5 on 6NM now?

I think the internal changes they have made is why we are seeing so many PS5's now. Sony figured it out, Xbox from my understanding specifically the X is still on original NODE from launch and their chip is massive.

So chip per wafer is pretty shit compared to what Sony can produce.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Has anyone checked their local area to see if this is even true? I wouldnt be surprised if it was damage control to spin for the fact that xbox just isnt selling well.

I must be very unfortunate, the damn Series X was in stock in all those stores just now. It seems like Microsoft focused on bundles though, at least for the Series X. The series S is as plentiful as sand on the beach.

Reactions: Deleted member 417

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Here there is no xbox console at all in the top 100 best sellers in Amazon's video game top sellers list
There are still shitloads of unwanted Series S all over my area.
Whispers : "Besides some fanboys on forums and on twitter, the fast majority of gamers does not want a xbox"

FsV6P-magAAsoSo

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Imagine he said there are near 4 million Xbox on shelves but nobody can find a Series X.

That is the narrative he wants to build lol

I called out his bullshit but he keep twisting narratives to try to prove his wrong points 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Cool hand luke

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Wasn't there a report on CHip size for Xbox Series X vs currently what process PS5's are on now? Ins't PS5 on 6NM now?

I think the internal changes they have made is why we are seeing so many PS5's now. Sony figured it out, Xbox from my understanding specifically the X is still on original NODE from launch and their chip is massive.

So chip per wafer is pretty shit compared to what Sony can produce.
If there are less Series X than PS5 on the market it is because MS choose to produce more Series S and less Series X.

It is the incompetence because everybody knows Series S won’t put the sales on fire.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Whispers : "Besides some fanboys on forums and on twitter, the fast majority of gamers does not want a xbox"

FsV6P-magAAsoSo
Not to mention that a good chunk of Xbox Owners got it as a gift and had to hide the disapointment. Tried to sell their Series S just to find out it had worse resale than a PS4 Pro.

There are really only Gamepass fans and Phil Spencer cultists left at this point.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
That dude literally makes things up man. You would be more accurate with a dart board and a random list of companies than he is.
It's because Sarah Bond posted something with LOTR so they think it's about a game with WB or acquisition. Here she is laughing with Colt Eastwood.

Screenshot_20230330_152039_Twitter.jpg