Satya Nadella talks about the future of Xbox and multiplatform. Wants to publish on Sony and Nintendo!

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What happened with reforge?

Some publication called GamesEnquirer absolutely freaking out over Xbox 3rd party rumors and statements. Tassi joined in on the harassment bringing up past harassment allegations against Reforge. Easier to just smear the dude than have a discussion.

Now Tassi owes him an apology. He won’t tho. He’s showed his true colors… he’s a bitch.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
What happened with reforge?
Some twitter accounts that say they are gaming sites claimed he abused his wife or something... Complete nonsense.

One also claimed he was lying about Xbox going multiplat.

Paul Tassi amplified and claimed he didn't know who Reforge was but that he got owned by the gaming site.... Paul knows exactly who Lono / Reforge is because Lono was one of the biggest Destiny streamers a few years ago.

Then one site apologised and fired their social media person apparently.

It's still infolding but a lot of media and Xbox guys have it in for Reforge....they are really deranged and out for blood.

Puertorock77 also got flagged by Xbox fans when covering Suicide Squad... They said he was threatening to commit suicide due to the title of his stream.

They are really going insane and crossing lines.

These are the meltdowns of a dying breed...the Xbox fanboys.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Some twitter accounts that say they are gaming sites claimed he abused his wife or something... Complete nonsense.

Paul Tassi amplified and claimed he didn't know who Reforge was but that he got owned by the gaming site.... Paul knows exactly who Lono / Reforge is because Lono was one of the biggest Destiny streamers a few years ago.

It's still infolding but a lot of media and Xbox guys have it in for Reforge....they are really deranged and out for blood.

Puertorock77 also got flagged by Xbox fans when covering Suicide Squad... They said he was threatening to commit suicide due to the title of his stream.

i actually watch his stuff from time to time, from the few videos i have seen , his takes are decent.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Yes, I do too when I am free. His content is excellent and well structured, thoughtful and nuanced.

Some people don't like that though...
You are talking about people like @arvfab; that scumbag is subbed to Colt and Dealer.

We should show him no mercy.

kids karate GIF

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022

Reforge helped Paul start YouTube as a platform. He would be a guest on Reforge’s destiny discussions panels frequently. Of course hen in owls who Reforge is.

I like Reforge. Problem is he’s easily angered and irritated and it makes it easy for the pussy generation to get upset with him.

Also the libel and smears used against him… are not proven. We’ve been thru this. I can’t condemn the man unless accusations are valid. K thanks

• they're_right_you_know
  • Informative
Reactions: Sircaw and Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Reforge helped Paul start YouTube as a platform. He would be a guest on Reforge’s destiny discussions panels frequently. Of course hen in owls who Reforge is.

I like Reforge. Problem is he’s easily angered and irritated and it makes it easy for the pussy generation to get upset with him.

Also the libel and smears used against him… are not proven. We’ve been thru this. I can’t condemn the man unless accusations are valid. K thanks

Exactly. (Didn't actually know that he helped Tassi get started)

But it's not even about these smears.

They want him gone because he is not reading from their hymn sheet.

They don't like honest people and they hate honest and intelligent people.

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
See guys Xbox isn’t exiting the business now stop crying about it. They are expanding their business like you always wanted.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022

The problem is the folks that engage with them and give them the spotlight on both sides.
PS and XB fan be circle jerking these toxic podcaster and then we sit here and go “LOOK DeeZ LOSERS OVER HERE!”
This is why i rate Re for blocking all this dumb drivel from their site.
No one in their right mind would sit and watch this brain dead shit for a second, life too short.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Exactly. (Didn't actually know that he helped Tassi get started)

But it's not even about these smears.

They want him gone because he is not reading from their hymn sheet.

They don't like honest people and they hate honest and intelligent people.

Tassi used to do like weekly Friday appearances during reforge live stream discussions then known as saynotorage. Then the destiny drama with reforge/rage happened where he was excommunicated from the fandom and his shows pretty much axed. Tassi launched his own destiny content initiative in full gear immediately thereafter. He sorta benefit from both Reforge’s exposure and cancellation.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Some publication called GamesEnquirer absolutely freaking out over Xbox 3rd party rumors and statements. Tassi joined in on the harassment bringing up past harassment allegations against Reforge. Easier to just smear the dude than have a discussion.

Now Tassi owes him an apology. He won’t tho. He’s showed his true colors… he’s a bitch.

They always attack anyone who doesn't push the pro-Xbox narrative at all times.