Satya Nadella talks about the future of Xbox and multiplatform. Wants to publish on Sony and Nintendo!

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Todays reaction from Satya comments:

The arguments jez uses in his articles are so ridiculous. Same tired arguments about Sony tripling prices if Xbox goes away and pretending like Xbox fanboys don't also wish for the death of PlayStation. He also keeps holding on to the hope that all of the rumors are false and begs MS to go all in on exclusives to smack / punish PlayStation just to indulge the wishes of Xbox's most unhinged fanboys.

10 Jan 2024
What i find ironic was that they evangelized the importance of Gamepass and MAU metrics and not once scrutinized the sales of the console hardware and actively publicly denouncing it as niche and no longer required....

Well this is what happens, organizations roadmaps are generated on several factors, like sales, public opinion and current market trends.

If you are constantly going to say how great cloud gaming is (Jez), Gamepass is the future and console sales don't matter and its all "Plastic Wars" (Colt) then this going to be picked up by Microsoft as they would believe public sentiment is "Consoles are no longer required and subscription based service is what we want"

Since they did that look what happened, no longer selling physical copies, no physical presence in stores etc...

They now say sales dont matter, so guess what.... Microsoft is listening and most likely probably no longer focus on hardware.

If anyone is to blame here, its not Microsoft they are doing what there data is telling them, its the Xbox fanboys who dont admit console sales matter, dont push back on why they are shifting no units instead change the goalposts and say everything is fine.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Bd1h08H.jpg

26 Nov 2023
Some publication called GamesEnquirer absolutely freaking out over Xbox 3rd party rumors and statements. Tassi joined in on the harassment bringing up past harassment allegations against Reforge. Easier to just smear the dude than have a discussion.

Now Tassi owes him an apology. He won’t tho. He’s showed his true colors… he’s a bitch.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
- and this is the instance I lost all respect for Tassi. He’s a bitch and a twitter whore.
We told you. His Destiny videos might be good but that guy is not okay. He's an aggressive xbot and it was obvious for years. He's no better than Tom Warren.

Reactions: pop

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Another brick in the face of Phil. See that Nadella? You are an idiot for following his "plan"

Taking this into account, and in light of these multiplatform rumors, how can we explain the $70B Activision acquisition? Was it a Musk/Twitter situation where the ball got rolling and they couldn't legally pull out? If Microsoft just wants to be a publisher, they need to build profitable IP. You don't get in by buying the most expensive, well-established brand at its peak.

Maybe they think they can own enough of the market that gamers will have no choice but to subscribe. I even find it doubtful that Gamepass can be profitable enough to make it up in volume. Compared to selling 30M copies of Call of Duty for $70 every year? We already know Bobby Kotic didn't like the Game pass business model.

If MS is bowing out of the Console Wars, then being a publisher has to make sense on its own market logic. Starting that project out in an $80B (acti+zeni) hole implies a long term commitment I can't understand.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Taking this into account, and in light of these multiplatform rumors, how can we explain the $70B Activision acquisition? Was it a Musk/Twitter situation where the ball got rolling and they couldn't legally pull out? If Microsoft just wants to be a publisher, they need to build profitable IP. You don't get in by buying the most expensive, well-established brand at its peak.

Maybe they think they can own enough of the market that gamers will have no choice but to subscribe. I even find it doubtful that Gamepass can be profitable enough to make it up in volume. Compared to selling 30M copies of Call of Duty for $70 every year? We already know Bobby Kotic didn't like the Game pass business model.

If MS is bowing out of the Console Wars, then being a publisher has to make sense on its own market logic. Starting that project out in an $80B (acti+zeni) hole implies a long term commitment I can't understand.
The plan was to own all the most popular content to force customers into a subscription and cloud future where MS would be the only company left standing. That was the vision Phil sold to Nadella by using the google, amazon and China bogeyman.

Secretly, Phil wanted to kill Sony and be at the top of the industry so he started targeting Sony's closest partners and the way they made money (selling games and exclusives). None of his moves was about google or Tencent. It was all about Sony and consoles.

Nadella and Co. are completely unaware of the gaming industry so they just went along like dumbasses and now they are stuck with this mammoth gaming division.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Those existence of unhinged losers wishing for Xbox to extinguish Sony, unhinged losers attacking Reforgegaming, unhinged Jizz Condom pleading with his masters to not do the thing they've committed to do from the CEO down, and unhinged Tom Warrior inserting his curious interpretation of very clear comments from CEO and CFO (ALL titles will be multiplat, not 'select' ones, you mutt) is the clearest sign that Xbox is the most toxic cult in gaming and the world will be a better place without them.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
quite a few on GAF, my favorite is Dench implying it’s a conspiracy by PlayStation shills
Please link that directly into my veins. I saw his first post in there celebrating that Satya said Xbox consoles. No he didn't, fucktard. He said Xbox AND consoles. All platforms. No exclusivity.

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
Please link that directly into my veins. I saw his first post in there celebrating that Satya said Xbox consoles. No he didn't, fucktard. He said Xbox AND consoles. All platforms. No exclusivity.
DenchDeckard said:
With everyday that passes here, I think there's more Sony plants coming out of the wood work. Its like the message is to constantly spread fud that Microsoft are going full third party and dropping consoles yet there has been 0 communication to hints at the latter....or even full third party at all.

Shouldn't it just be people saying "cool, xbox games might come to playstation and switch" why does it mean hardware is ending?

What will the Sony industry line be from these shills or fanboys or whatever they are when Microsoft announce new hardware in the coming couple of years?

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022

Always Sunny Reaction GIF
It won't be long until he starts going in threads shitting on Helldivers 2, Foamstars and FF7Rebirth like he did for every Sony exclusive this gen.

Always acting neutral when it's obvious to everyone he's one of the worst xbot rat.

Tassi really being the snake that he's always been is just sad
We always knew. We have a radar for these fake neutrals and shills with an agenda.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: pop and JAHGamer