Sony confirms Three Seasons currently planned for Concord | Pre Load Available

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Yeah I had an extra £13 bucks left over from pre ordering Astroboy from PSN card, so I thought why not.

Im actually quite ill and not in the mood for gaming atm, Its one of those rare times I just want to watch movies.
But Ill be booting it up to play for a couple of hours. See the other maps, modes and story etc…. And that title screen music lol
Ah nice! I'm probably gonna just buy the standard later and pre-load since I'm hearing they are pushing out a lot of patches today, so might as well just get all that out the way from now.

And yes!! That title screen music, I have missed it 😅.

Share some impressions on the other maps and modes we didn't get to see and training whenever you do!

Hope you have a speedy recovery as well.

I'll send you a DM later with my PSN

• Shake
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
It is always the same narrative lol

When I said that I don't buy Spider-man games because I think the gameplay is bad and give my impressions that Ragnarok was lacking comparing with original GoW 2018... they said I was not a PS fan anymore :D

The amount of discussions Ive had over critiquing PS over many things. Ive been called a Doom and Gloomer loads. I was complaining about the games this year. I complained about Helldivers 2 before it came out lmao. On the other side Ive also been banned from the other forum for defending FF16 lol.

And I initially hated the Firewalk and Haven purchases. Pretty sure my arguments towards Firewalk have been on here too. I thought it was a waste of money and they should of got other studios. But now Im loving the Concord lol. Still doesnt mean Haven will get pass.

Ive always said I love Playstation and Nintendo.
I openly say I haven't bought an MS product since Halo 3. Thats including Windows or anything MS related because I despise them as a company. Even though Im honest if I like an idea of a game like 1st person Indiana Jones or like Sea of Thieves, Grounded, Flight Simulator and Halo (classics) etc.

And I have haters attitude towards PC lol. Not hiding it. Despite being a PC gamer too most my life and owning an older PC currently for Indies and mods

• Shake
Reactions: ethomaz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ah nice! I'm probably gonna just buy the standard later and pre-load since I'm hearing they are pushing out a lot of patches today, so might as well just get all that out the way from now.

And yes!! That title screen music, I have missed it 😅.

Share some impressions on the other maps and modes we didn't get to see and training whenever you do!

Hope you have a speedy recovery as well.

I'll send you a DM later with my PSN

Yeah I got an 8gb patch today I think. Will share some impressions. Probably get my ass whooped as Im nakered.
Thanks man

Reactions: Danja

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
@Sircaw @Bryank75 can we get rid of drive-by nonsense posts like these please from the thread.
Let's try not to lose our sense of humour; at this rate, I won't be able to post anything, either.

Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Any bets on if we will see triple digit player numbers? Failing is one thing but this will be a complete humiliation, nice hit to the brand image from Herman and co

TBH, I had it off cross play on the 2nd beta and had no issues with match making. So dont really care about Steam numbers. Luckily its also a Playstation game so it doesnt entirely matter. As much as PC players determine is something is dead with player numbers, no1 cares on PS.

We all know its not gonna be a hit and probably PS’s 1st game thats “DOA” outside of Destruction All stars. But, they said they are gonna support it for 3 seasons and thats good enough. Probably will be free by next year and it will have some stable legs for being what its meant to be.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Anyone else in early access?
Will be in the evening.

Ah i see someone on my friends list playing it already before the count down? Now says 7 people who have preordered it and 1 playing now. Before it was 6

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
TBH, I had it off cross play on the 2nd beta and had no issues with match making. So dont really care about Steam numbers. Luckily its also a Playstation game so it doesnt entirely matter. As much as PC players determine is something is dead with player numbers, no1 cares on PS.

We all know its not gonna be a hit and probably PS’s 1st game thats “DOA” outside of Destruction All stars. But, they said they are gonna support it for 3 seasons and thats good enough. Probably will be free by next year and it will have some stable legs for being what its meant to be.
I just hope they keep Crossplay off and allow people to opt in... I don't wanna be in a constant pool with PC players, how even small that crowd will be

Sucks for whoever bought it on PC though

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I just hope they keep Crossplay off and allow people to opt in... I don't wanna be in a constant pool with PC players, how even small that crowd will be

Sucks for whoever bought it on PC though

Yeah hopefully they keep the option in there

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
This game reminds me of PS3 era Sony, fun multiplayer games that are niche. They are batting 100% so far on GAAS with Helldivers 2 and now Concord.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Can confirm the PS store pre-order charts update DAILY.

The early access version went to 26 yesterday. This morning the highest tracked version is the base game at #32.

It may update daily but still represent a week’s time … whatever … we don’t know yet.

Edit: I’ll be interested in tracking the performance of Helldivers/Destiny/Concord versus each other and others. It’ll essentially be are own real time live service review board.

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
GaaS sensation concord digital deluxe edition debuted at 89 on the overall top sellers list for the US PS store, 107 on the UK store and no 245 on the japan store, Seems we have a mega hit on our hands ladies and gentlemen.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Can confirm the PS store pre-order charts update DAILY.

The early access version went to 26 yesterday. This morning the highest tracked version is the base game at #32.

It may update daily but still represent a week’s time … whatever … we don’t know yet.

Edit: I’ll be interested in tracking the performance of Helldivers/Destiny/Concord versus each other and others. It’ll essentially be are own real time live service review board.

I dont know why people are so interested in performance and stats lol. Must be a Steam thing. People like AdamApple and others are obsessed over seeing this fail lol