Sony confirms Three Seasons currently planned for Concord | Pre Load Available

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
By shills I mean those who will hype anything just because it’s PlayStation exclusive. All of a sudden they will play an online game 😬

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
By shills I mean those who will hype anything just because it’s PlayStation exclusive. All of a sudden they will play an online game 😬
I played 17 hours of the beta… the game is amazing to play imo… that is why I brought it 🤷‍♂️

I’m not influencies my haters.

Reactions: Danja

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I have no feelings pertaining to this... However go to off topic if you wanna troll and be a covert trasnphobe or whatever
Phobias are serious issue for those afflicted. People need to be respectful and supportive. Where’s your compassion?

• brain
Reactions: quest4441

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Yeah, it doesnt quite hit the same as actual Xbox shills.

Theres 3 of us who like it here lol. And we dont have a union of backing PS all the time. Also the rest of the media isnt on our side unlike actual shills lol

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Theres 3 of us who like it here lol. And we dont have a union of backing PS all the time. Also the rest of the media isnt on our side unlike actual shills lol
It is always the same narrative lol

When I said that I don't buy Spider-man games because I think the gameplay is bad and give my impressions that Ragnarok was lacking comparing with original GoW 2018... they said I was not a PS fan anymore :D

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Oh you got the deluxe??
Yeah I had an extra £13 bucks left over from pre ordering Astroboy from PSN card, so I thought why not.

Im actually quite ill and not in the mood for gaming atm, Its one of those rare times I just want to watch movies.
But Ill be booting it up to play for a couple of hours. See the other maps, modes and story etc…. And that title screen music lol

• Shake
Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

His comment def wouldn't apply here anyways since I've always been a huge fan of the Multiplayers PlayStation made, they've always been a cut above the rest for the most part, just never really found the audience for great mass appeal