Sony confirms Three Seasons currently planned for Concord | Pre Load Available

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I dont know why people are so interested in performance and stats lol. Must be a Steam thing. People like AdamApple and others are obsessed over seeing this fail lol

Same reason people care about review metas. Sustaining player populations is a somewhat better metric than review scores for online games and determining whether to even bother playing or not as well as provide a playerbase to seek consistent revenues from.

Like it or not … it’s what matters if the game is even supported more than year, if at all.

Without players these games won’t even function properly.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
GaaS sensation concord digital deluxe edition debuted at 89 on the overall top sellers list for the US PS store, 107 on the UK store and no 245 on the japan store, Seems we have a mega hit on our hands ladies and gentlemen.
One hundred thousand concurrent they/them said! 🤪

• haha

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I dont know why people are so interested in performance and stats lol. Must be a Steam thing. People like AdamApple and others are obsessed over seeing this fail lol
People want this to fail as they can't wank to the characters. That's how fucking sad they are. I've never played a game and wanted to see that character naked. I played Tomb Raider but would rather see Angelina Jolie, Alicia Vikander and Camilla Luddington naked than the triangle titted Lara Croft.

I'm glad I don't have a kink for animation. The same fuckers first wank was to Bugs Bunny in a dress. You feel sad for those losers.

• haha
Reactions: Kokoloko

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
People want this to fail as they can't wank to the characters. That's how fucking sad they are. I've never played a game and wanted to see that character naked. I played Tomb Raider but would rather see Angelina Jolie, Alicia Vikander and Camilla Luddington naked than the triangle titted Lara Croft.

I'm glad I don't have a kink for animation. The same fuckers first wank was to Bugs Bunny in a dress. You feel sad for those losers.
Bit of a stretch

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
There’s definitely a contingent of gamers that are shitting on it for being “woke” with its character design… because it kinda is.

The game should still be able to stand on its own merits. Not so different than Valorant or Overwatch I guess.

I am no fan of those games either. I don’t want to be forced to play as a lizard chick with pink nails in my face ya know.

I see this as inherent problem with hero shooters as a whole. They should always expect the outrage from all sides. For being woke. For not representing absolutely everyone etc…

It’s sorta a lose lose situation at the moment. So maybe just maybe… how about player created avatars.

The cinematic character stuff for the game is waste of resources at the moment. There’s no pve game. Who cares … whatever.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
The Characters are abysmal but also for the type of game it is. Your statement about not being wankable betrays your outlook.
The whole narrative is the characters are ugly and need to be more sexy like Stellar Blade. Why else would those people want sexier characters?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Its hilarious that if people say ugly characters then the conclusion reached is they want wankable characters. There are 2 obese teletubbies in body armor, a knockoff yellow yondu, a caricature in the form of a schizo gen z alien chick, a granny, a mushroom, a black chick with 2 headlights for a hairstyle.

Who is clamouring to play as a granny in a shooter? Do we have an audience of under represented grannies who play PvP shooters?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Anyway Im throwing this in here.

Seeing too many people say they cant find matches and reviewers cant find matches… Bs.

Yesterday and today… less then 45seconds no cross play, havent come across the same player twice yet. Playstation has sold at least

Reactions: Danja

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Its hilarious that if people say ugly characters then the conclusion reached is they want wankable characters. There are 2 obese teletubbies in body armor, a knockoff yellow yondu, a caricature in the form of a schizo gen z alien chick, a granny, a mushroom, a black chick with 2 headlights for a hairstyle.

Who is clamouring to play as a granny in a shooter? Do we have an audience of under represented grannies who play PvP shooters?
Sorry to ask because I'm confused here.

What game are you talking?

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
I’m legit beginning to think this may have a worse launch than suicide squad. And that’s arguably the worst online game launch like ever…

Oh boy

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Same reason people care about review metas. Sustaining player populations is a somewhat better metric than review scores for online games and determining whether to even bother playing or not as well as provide a playerbase to seek consistent revenues from.

Like it or not … it’s what matters if the game is even supported more than year, if at all.

Without players these games won’t even function properly.

But steam numbers aren’t everything for PS.
Supposedly the numbers were awful during the beta and now. But I havent had a single issue match making

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Dude are you sure you play concord because anyone can see lennox is a cheap yellow colored ripoff of Yondu

Who cares.
Lark is a ripoff Groot and Starchild Drax.

We know the character designs are less than inspiring lol. The gameplay is fun