Sony have dodged a bullet

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lol.
Look around. Forums, Twitter, etc.
People really liked the Xbox showcase.

Geoff's Summer Game Fest showcase was good. The Xbox showcase was really good.
The PlayStation showcase was terrible.
Welcome back, we (kinda) missed you

OP
OP
Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Lol.

So you telling me Fable, Avowed, Hellblade 2 and already known Starfield will shift the tide towards Xbox?

The whole point of this thread.

Xboxs showcase on the face of it was better but if you really look at it they have shown all their cards and nothing except Starfield shines.

Nothing Sony first party can’t handle.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Sea of Thieves, Fallout 76, Elderscrolls online and arguably Forza motorsport, Flight sim & Overwatch 2 were all live service games which had updates announced. So while they weren't new there is still plenty of live service, which for some reason is a dirty word for forumites but is in reality incredibly popular.

I thought the sea of thieves one was pretty cool

Reactions: AngryRobotBees

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
So you telling me Fable, Avowed, Hellblade 2 and already known Starfield will shift the tide towards Xbox?

Xboxs showcase on the face of it was better but if you really look at it they have shown all their cards and nothing except Starfield shines.

Sorry, Sony has no first party to even talk about. They’ve showed nothing.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

Nothing changed and Xbox is a lot more reliant on "E3 event" than Sony these days.

Had the FFVII Rebirth trailer been included in the Sony event I think this perception that Sony event was much worse would change. Both sucked.

Spider-man 2, Death Stranding 2, Helldiver II, Wolverine, Concord, Fairgame$ (as well as a bunch of Chinese/Korean games that I won't include) with Final Fantasy XVI, FFVII Rebirth, Silent Hill 2 and other smaller games as exclusives is more than enough for Sony to have more going on than Xbox for the next few years.

We are also yet to see the next games of most PlayStation studios while Xbox has shown what most of their studios have been working on (a bunch of AA looking games).

Last edited:

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Lol.

Geoffcon was basically PlayStation Showcase Pt. 2. He closed on a PS exclusive. Xbox showcase was mid except for Starfield.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Lol.

Can I say all three were terrible, more like Sony and Microsoft presentations were horrible, does that fix it for you? I'm trying to be unbiased as possible

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Then you do the same. I’ve only seen positive reactions, sorry.
From radical fanboys and Xbox-focused media, show me a major gaming site like IGN that praises it to the fullest kissing and bowing down to Xbox and their lord and savior Phil Spencer and his team. How about this, if IGN makes a statement that is extremely positive, I will ask the mods to delete my account.