The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
LMAO, there isn't a day that another youtuber doesn't come up with a video of how bad this gen was for Sony and how consoles are dying. Just how pathetic can a person be?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
So I guess only certain people on this site can make threads? My Concord thread was closed for lack of substance, meanwhile this thread has absolutely no substance.
Sorry to say but this is the worst thread of all time 😂😂😂

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
LMAO, there isn't a day that another youtuber doesn't come up with a video of how bad this gen was for Sony and how consoles are dying. Just how pathetic can a person be?
That console is dying rhetoric is getting worse and worse by the day, I hate it. It's mostly just Xbox fanboys that fled to PC talking like that. Their Xbox is dead so now consoles in general have to be dead.

One of the worst Xbox fanboys is now a PC fanboy - "I'm leaving consoles behind, I see where the industry is shifting."

image.png

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
I don't have an issue with the thread? So I didn't ignore it? It's not a doom and gloom thread. Is it a dumb thread? Absolutely lol.

But trying to control discussions here isn't the way to go about it. Again you could have ignored the thread instead of bumping it back to the top of the page twice now.

So, you have issues. LOL. 😁

Anyway, we can expect the same thread in September how Sony is marketing Astrobot, but they don't give a shit about Helldivers 2. Yes, another doom and gloom shit.
And that kind of threads aren't fine. At all.
shows how lost they are and how little they know about their own audience, Helldivers 2 was released with server limitations

If Sony didn't had any faith in Helldivers 2, they wouldn't bother with online issues at the beginning. They would let it go to die... But they haven't.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Yup. We're supposed to be here to discuss something we mutually enjoy. Why emphasize discussion on the negative aspects of it? And no, that does not mean we are silencing criticism, or that Sony does no wrong, they definitely do and those moments would make great discussion as well. It's just that I don't believe this forum benefits from name calling such as corporate slaves, rats, mentioning the things we interested in as "slop". It's very immature.
What was called “slop” that you disagree with?

OP
OP
N

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

Concord Twitter can barely hit 500 likes aswell its Twitter account hasn’t crack 10K followers.

Concord short anime can barely crack 50K views on the PS YouTube channel.

Not to mention but the Concord character ability clips on YouTube on the PS channel is barely cracking 20K views with most feedback being negative.

While the Marvel Rivals trailer that releases 3 days ago in less time reach 100K views with most feedback being positive.

Marvel rivals Twitter account also broke 100K followers.

https://x.com/marvelrivals?s=21&t=yXKdJpVpbpUZqVmhIlLcLg

Sony really said will cancel TLOU online, Twisted Metal ignored SOCOM, PS Allstars, Demon Slayer gacha, Killzone multiplayer games & instead spend 250+ million just to light it on fire. Idk why it’s so hard to give gamers what they want.

Last edited:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
NCAA series s bundles or whatever … lmfao

They’re grasping at straws with anecdotal bullshit.

Guaranteed PS5 will still obliterate Xbox sales for the month anyway. 100% certainty. Xbox copium is delusional nonsense as always.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: voke

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Are they going bankrupt or something because otherwise, I don't get it.

Xbox was supposedly leading at GameStop online for awhile during july. That doesn’t mean anything because that’s just one store and online. Xbox has lead an online retailer before and PS5 still sold more.

Reactions: peter42O

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
😂😂😂 Barely any views, 6:1 dislike ratio, and the comments are just roasting it 🤣🤣 You love to see it, they really thought they could disrespect gamers and get away with it? 😂 No sir, back to the drawing board 🤡

Shout out to the Marvel Rivals devs, they know how to do good work, the bums at Firewalk need to take notes.