The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Guy you cant even remember a sentence you write and then go around shouting “when did I say that” and “READ”.

Stats are important, steam numbers are important, likes and views are important. Havent played a game and its trash = all Xbot behaviours
you bringing up the previous conversation where I destroyed you? 😂😂 I see I whooped you so bad that I left a mark 🤣 Sorry son

You just called some of the best games of all time "cinematic walking sims" 😂 That's literally what braindead Xbots say to downplay greatness and cope with the fact that they're games are garbage. And here you are now doing the same thing, just so you can prop up Flopcord?? 😂 GOOD LORD....

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
you bringing up the previous conversation where I destroyed you? 😂😂 I see I whooped you so bad that I left a mark 🤣 Sorry son
Yes. The same conversation where you said OW doesnt have trans or pronouns like Concord, but we found out OW does have it and Concord doesnt have a trans character.

The points you made:

Your points:
OW doesnt have pronouns. OW has had Pronouns since 2016 - Point proven wrong
OW doesnt have trans like Concord. OW does have trans character. Concord doesnt - Point proven wrong again

Proving your points were wrong. Not sure what points you destroyed…

You just called some of the best games of all time "cinematic walking sims" 😂 That's literally what braindead Xbots say to downplay greatness and cope with the fact that they're games are garbage. And here you are now doing the same thing, just so you can prop up Flopcord?? 😂 GOOD LORD....
Its called sarcasm.
Its a similar comment like the people who havent played a game but trash on it. Acting like an xbot

Reactions: Danja

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
YOU dont want this shit.
Plenty of people want MP games.

The people who use the word Gaas like its a new virus and have PTSD from it, I cant even take them seriously anymore
Well can they at least take a few seconds out of their busy schedule and smash that like button? Cause I'm only seeing red.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Your points:
OW doesnt have pronouns. OW has had Pronouns since 2016 - Point proven wrong
No you didn't prove this point... you took an out of context tweet of someone asking what a certain characters pronouns were. No where in the game itself in 2016 did it show "character pronouns: he/him, she/her, they/them" 😂 The fact that you tried to conflate those two as being the same just shows how disingenuous you are.

OW doesnt have trans like Concord. OW does have trans character. Concord doesnt - Point proven wrong again
Here you go again lying, I've literally never once said Concord has a transgender character. I've asked you 3 times to provide a quote of me saying that, and you've failed to do so. You have to lie to get your point across 😂 Because you know I destroyed you with the truth.

And secondly, I said OW didn't have trans characters because I didn't know "non binary trans" was a thing? 😂 I thought you were either transgender or nonbinary. I still don't understand how you can be transgender but also not a gender??? When that character was released, all I heard about it was that its nonbinary, never heard transgender mentioned. But whatever, I'll concede that, it's not my fault there's something new every week. And that character finally came after 7 years....while Concord has 2 nonbinary characters on day 1 😂😂😂 (and i think one of em is also trans but idk)

But it still doesn't refute my point that when OW came out in 2016, it didn't have any of this stuff for the first years....While Concord has had political pandering since the beginning . Again, you try to act like they're the same when they're obviously not. Very disingenuous, it's wild the lengths people go to defend garbage games - but you know who else does that? Hardcore Xbox fanboys 😂😂😂

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Before mods get mad at me again, this guy is the one that brought up an old conversation into a completely different thread, not me!

And before anyone thinks I have anything against LGBTQ+, I don't. TLOU2 is a masterpiece to me and it has LGBTQ elements as well, except it's done properly and tastefully there. I have no issue with Ellie, Dina, Lev, etc. Meanwhile Concord's attempt is nothing but extremely lazy pandering and pathetic propaganda... Stuff like Concord does more harm to LGBTQ representation than good, that's just a fact.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
CAN WE NEVER HAVE PEACE!

Agree To Disagree Merry Christmas GIF by Lifetime

Reactions: JAHGamer

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
You know id understand the hate if it were insomniac, Santa Monica or naughty dog making it.

This is a brand new studio adding content to the industry. If concord didn’t exist….. then you would simply be getting nothing instead, since this is what they wanted to make.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Before mods get mad at me again, this guy is the one that brought up an old conversation into a completely different thread, not me!
Oh please, you’ve done this more times more than I can count.

You are a troll that lowers the quality of this forum significantly, no doubt about it.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Really? Name a few in each category?
Sure...

Example of games with big numbers of views and failure in sales: Anthem.
Example of games with barely any view in trailers before launch and sold like hotcakes: Minecraft.

I mean there are case for both sides... Palworld had trailers before the launch trailer below 500k views and even the launch trailer barely reached 1 million but sold gangbusters... same for a lot of indies like Hades, Braid, Fez, etc.
And of course there are the ondes with big numbers of views over millions that didn't sold anything like The Order, LawBreakers, etc.
If you research you will find more.

Of course games with bigger hype and views have more chance to sells more but that is not a rule.

BTW we are talking about gameplay trailers before launch that are even lower in view than actual launch trailers... some gameplay trailers like the ones people are using for Concord in some cases doesn't even receive 20k views... Announcements and Launch trailers trend to be bigger in views.

And the OP is picking the lower end of the trailers... even Concord has gameplay trailers with more than 500k views.

It just the character abilities video that has 20k views.

You can see more Concord trailers here...

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
@Gediminas, do you know what is really interesting? It is anecdotal like these YouTube views posted but even so interesting.

Astro is take as a big seller here, no?

Concord a failure, no?

Madden is suppose to be a hit or failure?

Of course CoD is always the king but not that far from Concord?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I dont play games with microtransactions regardless if they are F2P or not
But this game in its current state doesn't have MTX outside of cosmetics 😂.

I just be asking these questions to see what nonsense people will reply back with.