The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Nothing new, nothing changed, same ole shit 🥱
Sony doom and gloom thread
let-him-cook-meme-.jpg

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Xbox was supposedly leading at GameStop online for awhile during july. That doesn’t mean anything because that’s just one store and online. Xbox has lead an online retailer before and PS5 still sold more.

Okay, gotcha.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Is this really news worth?
People really like to hate games lol

Anyway there are game with barely any view on YouTube that still sell well… it others with zigaliions views selling poor 🤷‍♂️

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
It's fine. Game will fail, studio will be closed and sony won't make a game like this again.
Or are we running with the narrative that if this fails, Sony dies?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
It's fine. Game will fail, studio will be closed and sony won't make a game like this again.
Or are we running with the narrative that if this fails, Sony dies?
"Won't make a game like this again" - What exactly is wrong with the game?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
People don't even want to try it 5 minutes for free. They will never know if it's good or bad. The narrative is that it's absolute garbage and that won't change.

At this point they should just cancel it like Hyenas and forget about it.
Cancelling the game would be pretty diabolical and also send the wrong message. It's a very good game and I'm happy Sony is pushing it still. It's probably one of the most pro-consumer games we've gotten in a quite awhile and people are mad about character designs and pronouns lol.

If all else fails they put it on PS+ for awhile and slowly retool the economy for F2P.

• sad
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
People don't even want to try it 5 minutes for free. They will never know if it's good or bad. The narrative is that it's absolute garbage and that won't change.

Not sure about that.. some people played 60 hours of Beta.
Myself put 12 hours.
Have no issue with matchmaking that means there are a sizeable pool of players anytime I played it.

My friend list has 32 preorder of the game.
The gameplay is the best first person shooter I played since Destiny in 2014 so that tells a lot about the game.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
"Won't make a game like this again" - What exactly is wrong with the game?
everything

More garbage spam threads. Forum needs moderation
this thread is fine and only has facts, stop hating and trying to censor the truth

Facts

Cancelling the game would be pretty diabolical and also send the wrong message. It's a very good game and I'm happy Sony is pushing it still. It's probably one of the most pro-consumer games we've gotten in a quite awhile and people are mad about character designs and pronouns lol.

If all else fails they put it on PS+ for awhile and slowly retool the economy for F2P.
The gaming community would respect them a lot more if they cancelled it.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

Concord Twitter can barely hit 500 likes aswell its Twitter account hasn’t crack 10K followers.

Concord short anime can barely crack 50K views on the PS YouTube channel.

Not to mention but the Concord character ability clips on YouTube on the PS channel is barely cracking 20K views with most feedback being negative.

While the Marvel Rivals trailer that releases 3 days ago in less time reach 100K views with most feedback being positive.

Marvel rivals Twitter account also broke 100K followers.

https://x.com/marvelrivals?s=21&t=yXKdJpVpbpUZqVmhIlLcLg

Sony really said will cancel TLOU online, Twisted Metal ignored SOCOM, PS Allstars, Demon Slayer gacha, Killzone multiplayer games & instead spend 250+ million just to light it on fire. Idk why it’s so hard to give gamers what they want.

Why don't you use the "Sony doom and gloom" or any of the other "Concord is doomed" threads?

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024

They're not humble enough to admit their fuckups. The moment they announced Concord and Fairgame$ gamers let them know very clearly what they thought, we don't want this shit. Unfortunately Firewalk and Haven were already acquired so it would be a bad look to get nothing out of their investment.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They're not humble enough to admit their fuckups. The moment they announced Concord and Fairgame$ gamers let them know very clearly what they thought, we don't want this shit. Unfortunately Firewalk and Haven were already acquired so it would be a bad look to get nothing out of their investment.
Pure craziness.... I still can't wrap my head around this....why would Sony do this....? Oh wait, I know why, because Jim and Hermen are braindead apes 😂😂😂

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
YOU dont want this shit.
Plenty of people want MP games.

The people who use the word Gaas like its a new virus and have PTSD from it, I cant even take them seriously anymore

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
20k likes on Playstation’s Instagram page.
Does this matter? Not really

All a sudden statistics make a difference, and engagement, and steam numbers… from the same people who have been telling xbox fans none of this matters.
Comments like “its trash” from people who havent played the game.

Yall sound like yall just the same as Xbots. Go play your cinematic walking sims and let people play MP in peace…

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Yall sound like yall just the same as Xbots.
Accuses us of sounding like "Xbots"

And then proceeds to use a common "Xbot" talking point (insult 😂)
Go play your cinematic walking sims and let people play MP in peace…

No one is stopping you from playing your MP slop in peace, people are allowed to make basic observations...Allow us to have fact based discussions in peace without getting your panties in a bunch 😂

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Sony isnt gonna stop making MP games though. They are gonna try and cash in, the whole point of there business

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Accuses us of sounding like "Xbots"

And then proceeds to use a common "Xbot" talking point (insult 😂)

No one is stopping you from playing your MP slop in peace, people are allowed to make basic observations...Allow us to have fact based discussions in peace without getting your panties in a bunch 😂
Guy you cant even remember a sentence you write and then go around shouting “when did I say that” and “READ”.

Stats are important, steam numbers are important, likes and views are important. Havent played a game and its trash = all Xbot behaviours

Saying go play cinematic walking sims is sarcasm. Like the bots who said all those AAA SP Sony games are trash without playing them

Reactions: Danja and ethomaz