The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Here you go being disingenuous again, when the hell did I say it was a different device? When?

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SAID IT HAD ALL THE EXACT SAME FEATURES AND THAT THEY ALL WORK ON PC.

Then I got you to admit you were wrong, which you are. And now you're acting like you never said that 🤣🤣🤣 stupid kid
Man why are even here with that bullshit over bullshit is something I always wonder…

Are you paying Iconera to support your ad infinite lack of memory always saying something to after say you never said it? lol

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Man why are even here with that bullshit over bullshit is something I always wonder…

Are you paying Iconera to support your ad infinite lack of memory always saying something to after say you never said that thing? lol
Lol, the irony, I exposed you for lying 2 days in a row. I reported you for constantly spreading misinformation. Sadly the mods won't do anything about it, but I had to try. Just like how they let Yurinka lie on this site 24/7. You guys are the exact same, lie, lie, lie, and when people call you out, you double down and talk in incoherent circles until everyone forgets and moves on. Clowns

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Lol, the irony, I exposed you for lying 2 days in a row. I reported you for constantly spreading misinformation. Sadly the mods won't do anything about it, but I had to try. Just like how they let Yurinka lie on this site 24/7. You guys are the exact same, lie, lie, lie, and when people call you out, you double down and talk in incoherent circles until everyone forgets and moves on. Clowns
That exactly the point…

You made up that “exposed” in your mind while everybody read it and know what I said was true 🤷‍♂️

You seems to believe in the stories you made up in your mind while logical guys where just laughing at your posts lol

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Where did I blame Sony for anything? 😂😂😂 .... Read the entire discussion before you comment some irrelevant nonsense. He said the adapter is great because a PC version of a VR game can be ported directly to PS5, I said no it can't because PC doesn't even have many of the best features that PS5 PSVR2 does.

But it does have those features.

The PC VR game needs to supports them.

You think Haptic feedback and Adaptive triggers automatically work on every game?

The games need to support it.

OP
OP
N

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah the conversation will become more and more. Even though consoles will always have there advantages and disadvantages to PC gaming.

But this game is already an old game, Id rather games like this get ported to PC than Ragnarok and other PS5 exclusives like Returnal, Spiderman 2, Ratchet and Clank etc.

Reactions: Bryank75

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Casuals?

If you have time to post on twitter about games you are not casuals at all :D

Anyway let's see if Sony will really launch new games outside live service with day 1 with PC.
Because right now people only talk about assumptions.

Orangee

3 Mar 2024
I feel like I have seen a post with the same title already lol
But yeah, expect more ports and PC day ones.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Yeah the conversation will become more and more. Even though consoles will always have there advantages and disadvantages to PC gaming.

But this game is already an old game, Id rather games like this get ported to PC than Ragnarok and other PS5 exclusives like Returnal, Spiderman 2, Ratchet and Clank etc.
People know it but it using it as a narrative driven.

The game will only release on PS5 because Sony decided to port it to PC.
That that people doesn't get here.

You could play the game via BC already... if Sony not worked on PC port you should now not have Until Dawn native release on PS5.

And I had the feeling that if Until Dawn receive a sequel these same guys trying to made up a narrative will cry when it only releases on PS5 for 2 years.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Come on, man.
@Neversummer you posted this exact thread less than two months ago.

This isn't the opinion of "Gamers/Casuals" (with 3 tweets as proof). It's your opinion and you already shared it here.

Also, wasn't there a megathread created exactly to merge all these forced gloom&doom posts?

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
This is all well and good but who the fuck wants an until dawn remaster lol, these games have no gameplay and have writing on par with the CW teen melodramas

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Can we move this to the doom and Gloom thread?
If people are posting online about this they are not casuals. Is it hurting the platform, sure, but this also continues to reek of the xbots coping with Ps/nintendo remaining healthy and the other being a sinking ship

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
This is all well and good but who the fuck wants an until dawn remaster lol, these games have no gameplay and have writing on par with the CW teen melodramas
I dont mind “games” like this, Detroit, tale tale games like Back to the Future etc once in awhile.
Its a unique medium only interactive PCgames/movies and video games can do.

But the remake/remaster is still pointless for me. I would of preferred something new.

Reactions: ethomaz

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I dont mind “games” like this, Detroit, tale tale games like Back to the Future etc once in awhile.
Its a unique medium only interactive PCgames/movies and video games can do.

But the remake/remaster is still pointless for me. I would of preferred something new.
Games differentiate themselves from other mediums based on allowing the person to immerse himself because he controls the character. There is no difference between these games and B grade horror flicks where we push a button once every 10 mins.

Some people may like these type of "games" but if Sony ever wants to hit the sales milestones of Nintendo IP's for their games then they need to focus more on gameplay so more PS 5 owners buy their games instead of chasing the PC crowd with their begging bowl

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Games differentiate themselves from other mediums based on allowing the person to immerse himself because he controls the character. There is no difference between these games and B grade horror flicks where we push a button once every 10 mins.

Some people may like these type of "games" but if Sony ever wants to hit the sales milestones of Nintendo IP's for their games then they need to focus more on gameplay so more PS 5 owners buy their games instead of chasing the PC crowd with their begging bowl
But that is the point...

You don't need to hit sales milestones of Nintendo IPs.
If the game is profitable it will better to have 10 x 2 million seller than 1 x 20 million seller.

Plus with 10 games you build more diverse userbase than 1 game... when I mean more diverse is that PS user usually buys any type of game while Nintendo users have a hard time to go out of the Nintendo bubble.

And that is show if you compare hardware vs software sales... PS consoles sells more software than Nintendo consoles... eg. PS4 sold more software than Switch even having lower userbase....

Last edited: