The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
But if I want to add these features using PSVR2 on PC I can... developer just need to create the software part.
The hardware already exists.
"developer just need to create the software part"

😂😂😂😂 that's like saying if you want to be a billionaire "just go get 1 billion dollars" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's not that easy, if it was, Sony would have all those features enabled out of the box with the adapter, but they didn't. Because it would take years and it's not worth the effort. Obviously the hardware exists, but the software is the challenging part....

Reactions: J_Paganel and Umar

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
"developer just need to create the software part"

😂😂😂😂 that's like saying if you want to be a billionaire "just go get 1 billion dollars" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's not that easy, if it was, Sony would have all those features enabled out of the box with the adapter, but they didn't. Because it would take years and it's not worth the effort. Obviously the hardware exists, but the software is the challenging part....
Man forget the adpater... PSVR2 works on PC without the adapter in some GPUs... the adapter is just a signal split because there are few GPUs on the market that really accept direct the USB-C signal.

Do you realize now that with PSVR2 being more popular on PC developers will develop more things to it (aka APIs to use these features)?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
PC developers will develop more things to it (aka APIs to use these features)?
Which is what I've been saying this whole time 🤦‍♂️ but you kept repeating "ITS THE EXACT SAME HEADSET, ALL THE FEATURES ALREADY WORK ON PC!!!" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤡🤡

And like I said earlier, these features will take YEARS to be enabled on PC, don't expect them anytime soon....That's why Sony didn't do it themselves, it isn't worth the hassle. And that's why PS5 will continue to have the definitive version of all VR games for the foreseeable future, even if the headset is on PC, the PCVR version will be inferior to the PS5 version.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Which is what I've been saying this whole time 🤦‍♂️ but you kept repeating "ITS THE EXACT SAME HEADSET, ALL THE FEATURES ALREADY WORK ON PC!!!" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤡🤡

And like I said earlier, these features will take YEARS to be enabled on PC, don't expect them anytime soon....That's why Sony didn't do it themselves, it isn't worth the hassle. And that's why PS5 will continue to have the definitive version of all VR games for the foreseeable future, even if the headset is on PC, the PCVR version will be inferior to the PS5 version.
It is the same PSVR2 hardware with all features available to use in both PS5 and PC.
The moment developers started to release games using these features it will work.

You moving goal post doesn't change what I said.
In fact it makes your old posts even more laughable.

At least you learn now that PSVR2 has no features blocked on PC... it just there to devs work on it.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It is the same PSVR2 hardware with all features available to use in both PS5 and PC.
The moment developers started to release games using these features it will work.

You moving goal post doesn't change what I said.
moving goalposts? 😂😂😂 WTF? I'm the only one thats been consistent, YOU'RE THE ONE that admitted he was wrong and is now moving the goal post, GTFOH!

First you LIED and said that PSVR2 on PC has all the same features as it does on PS5....

PSVR2 is the same on PC and PS5 with all features.
The device is the same and now that it is on PC developers can use all the features.

And then I made you admit you were wrong 🤡
Because you can’t understand what you are reading… it is not a hardware limitation but because there is no software on PC yet.

I can give you the Eye Tracking / Favored Rendering point that is a hardware limitation in most USB ports (not all).

At least you learn now that PSVR2 has no features blocked on PC... it just there to devs work on it.
WTF are you even talking about? I literally said several times that it is NOT there for devs to work on it 🤡 are you retarded?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
moving goalposts? 😂😂😂 WTF? I'm the only one thats been consistent, YOU'RE THE ONE that admitted he was wrong and is now moving the goal post, GTFOH!

First you LIED and said that PSVR2 on PC has all the same features as it does on PS5....

And then I made you admit you were wrong 🤡
Are you lacking reading compression??
The same is wrote in all these phases lol

The features is all there to be used... the hardware is the same.
Developer can use all features they wish.

WTF are you even talking about? I literally said several times that it is NOT there for devs to work on it 🤡 are you retarded?
So you learned nothing and keep lying to yourself lol
If the hardware has the feature it is there to dev work on it.

Well maybe you lack knowledge on how software development works but if the hardware has the features you can use it via software.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Developer can use all features they wish.
More LIES, they literally can't. If a developer wants to implement eyetracking, FOVeated rendering, haptic feedback, and adaptive triggers on PC, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION!!! THEY DON'T HAVE THE OPTION, get that through your thick head. All you do is lie. They can add those features on a PS5 version of the game, but not on PC 🤡

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
More LIES, they literally can't. If a developer wants to implement eyetracking, FOVeated rendering, haptic feedback, and adaptive triggers on PC, THEY DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION!!! THEY DON'T HAVE THE OPTION, get that through your thick head. All you do is lie. They can add those features on a PS5 version of the game, but not on PC 🤡
They can that is the point.
The hardware has the options.
You wrote a code that access and use these options.
You basically have no ideia how software development works lol

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
You're a massive liar, I literally got you to admit that you lied, and now you're lying again. I'm done with your retarded ass, one of the dumbest and biggest liars I've ever encountered on the internet. IGNORED 🤡 You should be banned from the site

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
You're a massive liar, I literally got you to admit that you lied, and now you're lying again. I'm done with your retarded ass, one of the dumbest and biggest liars I've ever encountered on the internet. IGNORED 🤡 You should be banned from the site

Several weeks ago, I asked the two of you to put each other on ignore.

FOR THE LOVE OF MY BLOODY SANITY, can you two please do it?

I don't care who is right or wrong anymore; I am tired of all the reporting and having to read through dozens of posts.

Please just do the sensible thing and BLOCK each other.

Thank you.

Explaining Come On GIF

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Several weeks ago, I asked the two of you to put each other on ignore.

FOR THE LOVE OF MY BLOODY SANITY, can you two please do it?

I don't care who is right or wrong anymore; I am tired of all the reporting and having to read through dozens of posts.

Please just do the sensible thing and BLOCK each other.

Thank you.

Explaining Come On GIF
I just did

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

I heard there's a huge amount of people buying ps5 consoles in anticipation for concord too 🤡

The amusing part is that more people will buy PS5s for CoD than they will for Xbox. Same for GTA6, etc. etc. As for Concord, I think they may have jumped the gun with making Concord-themed controllers. It's not looking good for that game so far.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
It's over guys Microsoft is wrapping up the gaming wars & Spencer is about to buy sega & capcom

I hope so!! Let's go Microsoft!!! Come on Phil, make it happen, especially Capcom!! lol

Joking aside, I wouldn't be shocked to see Microsoft make more acquisitions especially if the publisher stays multi-platform and thus include PlayStation.

Thatgenericeric

Advocate of quality
6 Mar 2024

Am I the only one but recently started be been seeing the notion that “PS5 is the console w no games” with other variants like “Nintendo Switch in its last few years had better game lineup w less power & less 3rd party support”. This notion also appeared after the Nintendo direct.

Seems like the PC port is effecting PS consoles & the prestige of previous PS console is fading. I’ve never seen so many people question the PS console & the lack of it having no true exclusive games.

This sentiment that PS5 has no games been a strong sentiment with many people agreeing & receiving positive feedback. Multiple of these post goes viral.

If I where to bet unless Sony buys a gaming publisher PS6 will sell less then PS5 & PS4.

People are really starting to look at PS console as another Xbox.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Ain't no one wanting to spend thousands on a PC to wait 1-3 years for games that are already available on PS5. This post is a troll.

• Peachy
Reactions: Neversummer