The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
People hated it for dumb reasons, but again many who played it also enjoyed it. Those who didn't play it, *gasp* does not like it.

I believe the game’s developer has a lot of potential. PlayStation gives its studios room to fail, so I’m expecting FS to come back with a vengeance with their next game.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You are literally dismissing people because they have not played it. Why would they not play it? Is it cause the major issue is people not liking how it looks? If people can't get passed that, it doesn't matter how it plays because they don't like how it looks.
Yes, it's a problem, but why should people waste their time to be convinced if they want to play it?
I have not dismissed anyone because they haven't played it. You're acting like this is the first conversation being held about Concord on this site lol. If I dismiss anyone at this stage it stems from many previous conversations or what they have said over the last few weeks.... Attempting to make me look like I'm at fault here is quite a reach, I must say.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It's clear that this game is going to be dead within a year. Sony should make this free to play in an attempt to salvage it

A year? It could happen within the first 3 weeks or literally launch dead on arrival.

I can’t imagine that disastrous of a launch but I don’t think console warriors are ready to comprehend how badly a launch can go.

I might buy it just for some honest impressions because even tho I am a PlayStation fan and advocate for Sony… no kool aid could make me shill for something I don’t genuinely have interest in.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Who’a! Who’s bringing up Anthem here? I’ll bite.

Anthem actually launched with strong sales. Engagement was the issue (no worthwhile endgame) as well as BioWare having a nonexistent content plan or the dev bandwidth to make it.

If EA stayed the course with the 2.0 launch…. anthem would still be here. Look at everything that came after… Halo, Avengers, Suicide Squad. Anthem could’ve held its own against those since it was better than any of those to begin with too. They just had hold the line. EA fucked up

Fallout 76 launched alongside Anthem and Division 2. All 3 came during the same season during GaaS generation 2. Only 76 survived and succeeded.

Concord has zero to learn from Anthem tho. Different in every way imaginable.

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
How is the doom? And the gloom?

I expect this thread to be far less popular when Astrobot releases.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
First you made the lie there is bots so you have to prove it.
But ignoring that...

There is bot team in Concord Beta.
Is is easy to spot bots for anybody that played the game.
  • Bots doesn't talk in party chats
  • Bots don't use PSN accounts
  • Bots doesn't try to test gameplay mechanics due the lack of tutorial
  • Bots doesn't left in the middle of the matches
But if you are not convinced yet...
  • One of the requested features to Devs is to add Bots (that will be added as a tutorial in the final game).
  • The PC and PS5 servers where the same... so if there is bot for one them then there is to the other... the userbase was split because by default the Crossplay was disabled for PS5 users from the Closed Beta to Open Beta... but if you changed to Crossplay on you should have playing with PC users... but which PS5 users wants to turn on Crossplay? So PC users where there waiting 3-5 minutes because the game HAD NO BOT.

Like I said anybody that played the game will never made up that lie that the Beta had bots.

And the last point...

To think that PS5 users didn't have matchmaking issues because there are bots is just laughable and don't understand how bots works in matchmaking...
Matchmaking with bots will try to first find online users and after sometime without found them they will use bots.
Any matchmaking using bots will never be instantaneous... it will have a delay set by the developer like 30s without find players.

The whole ideia that PS5 were getting instantaneous matchmaking already kills your "bot theory".

Is that really hard to you believe that people played Concord Beta?
You just can't make shit up. I never made that argument, ridiculous strawman.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You just can't make shit up. I never made that argument, ridiculous strawman.
You make a dumb and fake claim and you say I'm "ridiculous stawman"?

😂 😂 😂

You guys needs to understand not everybody hates what you hate.
And not everybody create lies to support their hate.

You guys are just like Xbots spreading nonsense.

Bots in Concord Beta? Man I have no ideia that people could even go that low to make up "arguments".
I mean that is all to support your "no body played Concord" argument?

Is it so hard to believe there are enough people playing Concord on PS5 to have instantaneous matchmaking?
We know the avg. 1k CCU in Steam resulted in matchmaking with 3-5 minutes queues.
Maybe PS5 had an average of 5k CCU or more?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

😂 😂 😂

Bots in Concord Beta? Man I have no ideia that people could even go that low to make up "arguments".

Is it so hard to believe there are enough people playing Concord on PS5 to have instantaneous matchmaking?
We know the avg. 1k CCU in Steam resulted in matchmaking with 3-5 minutes queues.
According to NPD it was amongst the top 30 most played games on PSN... So that's all we have for now

Reactions: ethomaz

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

😂 😂 😂

still making shit up? fucking ridiculous. of course, you done nothing just strawman what i didn't say. pathetic that you even manage to double down on you strawman.

and again, You Guys, who are these - You Guys?

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: ethomaz

jwardhany

Banned
29 Jun 2024
New Jersey
"Absolutely agree! The PlayStation 5 has been a stellar experience for me as well. With a lineup of games like Ronin, Kena, Final Fantasy XVI, Miles Morales, Ratchet & Clank, Horizon Forbidden West, Spider-Man 2, Rebirth, and Stellar Blade, each offering their own unique thrills and adventures, it's been an incredible journey. And God of War Ragnarok as the 2022 game of the year? Couldn't agree more. Looking forward to what the second half of this generation will bring!"

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
I have not dismissed anyone because they haven't played it. You're acting like this is the first conversation being held about Concord on this site lol. If I dismiss anyone at this stage it stems from many previous conversations or what they have said over the last few weeks.... Attempting to make me look like I'm at fault here is quite a reach, I must say.
I am not blaming you lol.

Reactions: Danja

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
How is the doom? And the gloom?

I expect this thread to be far less popular when Astrobot releases.
If that game wins awards or GOTY then the doom will be Sony is abandoning what made them great in the PS4 gen, cinematic games.

There will be always doom on Mt.Doom.
sauron.jpg