The Snitch: Playstation x "S" announcement is imminent

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Guarantee he doesn’t know anything and is attention seeking right now.
It pretty obvious that he throwing shits at wall and waiting for one to stick, it just that his shit is fromr diarrhea.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It doesn’t need to be an acquisition. Most here did not support the idea of being an acquisition. It could be a not unannounced game.

Reactions: Entropi

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Snitch also said the state of play last september would be indies and nothing big, and thats when we got a Tekken 8 reveal, Stellar Blade, Rise of The Ronin, and The big God of War Ragnarok trailer.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Entropi

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
He obviously was referring to Playstation x Surrending... To Microsoft lol.

At this stage it can't get worse for Playstation so whatever they have planned can only go up from here.

Reactions: Dabaus

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Guarantee he doesn’t know anything and is attention seeking right now.
I thought the snitch had a perfect track record?
It pretty obvious that he throwing shits at wall and waiting for one to stick, it just that his shit is fromr diarrhea.
The Snitch has a perfect track record on all his leaks / hints.

But the title of this thread is a lie, The Snitch never said that is related to PlayStation or that it's an acquisition. He only tweeted 'P x S'.

Very likely in a few days we'll realize what he was saying with that. Pretty likely won't be what most people thought it was (PlayStation x Square / PlayStation x Sega). Pretty likely won't be an acquisition and maybe isn't even related to PS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Entropi and Angie

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The Snitch has a perfect track record on all his leaks.

But the title of this thread is a lie, The Snitch never said that is related to PlayStation or that it's an acquisition. He only tweeted 'P x S'.

True but could also be Playstation Showcase or Playstation Slim.

Then again the X was used when Sony acquired Bungie.

8f2d141dbfa9c1dd61befc2de0a92266b3e9a9d0.jpg

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
The Snitch has a perfect track record on all his leaks / hints.

Pro x Slim

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
He meant PSX.

Ridge Racer reboot from the Drive Club team and Wild Arms directed Hideo Kojima incoming.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Maybe PlayStation Experience is returning?
He could have on purpose switched the order to make it not obvious.

P X S
PlayStation
EXperience
Station

Reactions: Umar

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
True but could also be Playstation Showcase or Playstation Slim.

Then again the X was used when Sony acquired Bungie.

8f2d141dbfa9c1dd61befc2de0a92266b3e9a9d0.jpg
The X is obviously about an acquisition like this, the question is why he would know or leak it. Odds are he is making it up.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
Maybe PlayStation Experience is returning?
He could have on purpose switched the order to make it not obvious.

P X S
PlayStation
EXperience
Station
Man I fucking wish Playstation Experience comes Japan once lol, I went to TGS every years and it has been heavily downgraded every years

Last year there only a few playable game demos, most of them were viewable footages.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Man I fucking wish Playstation Experience comes Japan once lol, I went to TGS every years and it has been heavily downgraded every years

Last year there only a few playable game demos, most of them were viewable footages.

There needs to be more celebration and respect for PlayStations Japanese roots and more regard for the fans globally IMO

I'd love a global PSX, where there were 3 events at least... one in USA, one in Japan and one in Europe, so as many people as possible feel involved.

The community is really not the healthiest right now, I feel and needs a big boost.

I don't even know why they changed the buttons for games in Japan, such a small accommodation and tradition and they upset everyone by suddenly changing it.

It's like everything now is solely viewed through ROI lenses and if a live show comes up as a loss, they wont do it cause they are blind to the value outside an immediate profit. Very shortsighted IMO.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
There needs to be more celebration and respect for PlayStations Japanese roots and more regard for the fans globally IMO

I'd love a global PSX, where there were 3 events at least... one in USA, one in Japan and one in Europe, so as many people as possible feel involved.

The community is really not the healthiest right now, I feel and needs a big boost.

I don't even know why they changed the buttons for games in Japan, such a small accommodation and tradition and they upset everyone by suddenly changing it.

It's like everything now is solely viewed through ROI lenses and if a live show comes up as a loss, they wont do it cause they are blind to the value outside an immediate profit. Very shortsighted IMO.
Sony takes pretty much all markets for grandet and care only about the US since it's the only relevant one where MS was somewhat competitive. The problem is this ended up shaping Sony to only have 2 out of 20+ studios to Japanese.

I don't understand where PlayStation sees a risk in investing in more Japanese devs, it should be one of the biggest advantages of them being a Japanese company. MS would kill to be more relevant in Japan.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75