What Are You Playing Right Now?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What's your rating/review? Positives/Negatives?
7/10. technical stuff really gets in the way sometimes. traversing with that speeder was nightmare because the bloody camera was all over the place.
insta fail on stealth was a little bit annoying. no guns or better upgrades - kinda weak.
i like story really, not something complex or very heavy, but mercenary stuff. side missions, all conversation and world supports whole narrative and whole world feeling like you are really just an gun(more like stealth) for hire. this game is most about stealth approach than shooting and it is most stealth game they made in very long time.
world was beautiful, diverse planets, nice cities and whole atmosphere like you are really in star wars universe, great exploration overall. music was good.
really enjoyed that you can play on land and in space. space combat was good but controls aren't the easiest in exploration.

it kinda scratched my back a bit with land and space gameplay, wanted that for a long time. overall, i like it in the end(but it was ruff at the beginning).

it would have been way better game if they just delayed at least a year and developed further.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i was playing locoroco 2 last week just for the funnies, gotta say it was the best timing ever (if you know you know)

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
7/10. technical stuff really gets in the way sometimes. traversing with that speeder was nightmare because the bloody camera was all over the place.
insta fail on stealth was a little bit annoying. no guns or better upgrades - kinda weak.
i like story really, not something complex or very heavy, but mercenary stuff. side missions, all conversation and world supports whole narrative and whole world feeling like you are really just an gun(more like stealth) for hire. this game is most about stealth approach than shooting and it is most stealth game they made in very long time.
world was beautiful, diverse planets, nice cities and whole atmosphere like you are really in star wars universe, great exploration overall. music was good.
really enjoyed that you can play on land and in space. space combat was good but controls aren't the easiest in exploration.

it kinda scratched my back a bit with land and space gameplay, wanted that for a long time. overall, i like it in the end(but it was ruff at the beginning).

it would have been way better game if they just delayed at least a year and developed further.

Good review. Very informative. I don't understand Massive making instant fail stealth missions (thankfully, they should be adjusting them soon) as opposed to when you get detected, it turns into a shootout. I agree with you in regards to that it should have been delayed. I won't be playing it until November as other games are more of a priority for me and thank you for posting your review/thoughts on the game.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Finished Breath Of the Wild on PC via Moonlight to my theatre in 4k/60 for a console like experience. Super late to the party, but the game was pure joy. They really nailed it.

Makes one wonder why Sony hasn’t built a fantasy game of its ilk - big budget, high end gfx, physics and charm would be a certain hit.

Now waiting on Astrobot To arrive via snail mail.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Finished Breath Of the Wild on PC via Moonlight to my theatre in 4k/60 for a console like experience. Super late to the party, but the game was pure joy. They really nailed it.

Makes one wonder why Sony hasn’t built a fantasy game of its ilk - big budget, high end gfx, physics and charm would be a certain hit.

It would be a huge risk to try & imitate legend of Zelda that has a cult following after decades , they should capitalize on astro bot though & do a kart racer , a super smash astro an astro sports etc because I know I would buy them lol

Reactions: Shmunter

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Because it would get 7/10 and be shat on it.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Breath of the Wild was the culmination of 30+ years of a series, Sony should neither try to or hope to copy that. Ofc BoTW is not perfect but it has that magical quality to it, The seamless open world is what makes the magic happen.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I have a three way tie for GOTY atm with Astro Bot, Rebirth, and Dragons Dogma 2

Runner ups are Rise of the Ronin and Stellar Blade.

Insane year so far, Metaphor is definitely gonna be up there too

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I just got Thank goodness your here and we love Katamro Reroll.

Katamari special edition was on sale for £4 while the main game was on sale for £12 so it must be a mistake.

A mistake that means I get to play Katamari. Perfect for after Astrobot

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
I just got Thank goodness your here and we love Katamro Reroll.

Katamari special edition was on sale for £4 while the main game was on sale for £12 so it must be a mistake.

A mistake that means I get to play Katamari. Perfect for after Astrobot

i love katamari, its so unique and fun, 100% a must play!! im slowly playing we love katamari too

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
i love katamari, its so unique and fun, 100% a must play!! im slowly playing we love katamari too
Yeah I loved it since my friend introduced me to his Japanese version on PS2 back in the day. Perfect for post Astrobot blues
For £4 its totally worth it