What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I only use the ones I like lol I don't use any of the guy ones or the ones that are like little girls
I'm a meta player mostly lol

But my two faves are keqing and noelle. Keqing bc she was my og main, noelle bc her big sword swings are satisfying af

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I like keqing levelling up is a grind though
Yup. One of the biggest complaints through 1.0 and even into 2.0 was the stamina/energy system gating content. And they never lifted the restrictions to make it easier for new players to catch up.
🤷‍♂️

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Completed Banishers: Ghosts of New Eden
  • Visuals - 9.0/10 (excellent)
  • Audio - 8.0/10 (great)
  • Gameplay/Combat - 6.5/10 (above average)
  • Story/Characters - 8.5/10 (great)
  • Overall - 8.0/10 (great)
Enjoyed the story and characters, the world, the audio, the visuals, etc. but wasn’t a fan of the combat system at all nor did I like the upgrades, the God of War camera setup which affects combat in a negative way or the fact that there’s no way point on screen which forces you to keep the compass on at the top of the screen which for me is an automatic negative in any game because I hate the compass as in my opinion, it will forever be old, outdated and obsolete.

Not to mention the fact that it never truly guides you where you need to go. This non-existent way point and being attached to the compass is becoming a trend and I hate it. It was in Avatar, is in Banishers and from the looks of things, I think it’s in Star Wars Outlaws as well. Developers need to stop forcing the player to keep/use the compass. UGH.

Anyway, now that Banishers is done and already sealed in it’s return envelope to GameFly with me mailing it out this coming Monday, tomorrow will start my next game that im super hyped for - Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. 😂

Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I hate to say it but FF7 Rebirth performance mode is awful !!! Some parts of this game look like 500p. Really sad to see Square. FF16 even at its worst looked 100x better than this. Oh well, the game is still amazing, i'll just trudge through it. And im not going down to 30fps