What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
ive already gotten 18h into ff7 rebirth and im only 2/3 into junon...holy shit the game is massive.
also a tip for beating hard mode fort condor: don't be afraid to defend against the first wave of attacks and use your buildings hp as a meat shield

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I'm dropping FF7R in hopes the patch will improve performance mode, amazing game but the performance mode is unacceptable. If the next patch doesn't fix it, I'll just trudge through it. Going back to Infinite Wealth to do side content

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I'm dropping FF7R in hopes the patch will improve performance mode, amazing game but the performance mode is unacceptable. If the next patch doesn't fix it, I'll just trudge through it. Going back to Infinite Wealth to do side content
Is the blurryness the main issue for you?

That's the only things that's bothering me at that mode.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Is the blurryness the main issue for you?

That's the only things that's bothering me at that mode.
Yep, that blurriness is so bad, I feel like it has to be a bug, it makes no sense for it to look so poor. They said a patch will be coming to address it, so I'll wait a week and hope it fixes it. If not, I'll just put up with it, definitely not gonna play at 30fps since cutscenes still look great.

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Yep, that blurriness is so bad, I feel like it has to be a bug, it makes no sense for it to look so poor. They said a patch will be coming to address it, so I'll wait a week and hope it fixes it. If not, I'll just put up with it, definitely not gonna play at 30fps since cutscenes still look great.
I definitely notice it. But it hasn't been enough for me not to play it so far. But then again I'm playing it on a 32 inch monitor.

I did read some comments of it being alot worse on bigger screens, like oled TVs.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I definitely notice it. But it hasn't been enough for me not to play it so far. But then again I'm playing it on a 32 inch monitor.

I did read some comments of it being alot worse on bigger screens, like oled TVs.
tried it both on an lg c2 oled thats 65 inches and on a 27inch 4k monitor, performance mode still looks trash on either. But the 30fps mode is a lot more tolerable on the oled.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
tried it both on an lg c2 oled thats 65 inches and on a 27inch 4k monitor, performance mode still looks trash on either. But the 30fps mode is a lot more tolerable on the oled.
I'm playing on a 4k 55" OLED and the blurriness is annoying but the 30fps is unplayable to me. Even in graphics mode the visuals aren't as crisp as Horizon though

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I just tried on the portal and man it looks alot better. But expected I guess with the much smaller screen.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Judgment. With Like a Dragon IW on the way, I decided to play the only 2 Yakuza games I never did, the Judgment series. Gonna take a little break after this one though.

I have a CRAPLOAD of games lined up.

Borderlands 2 Complete Edition
Far Cry 6 Complete
FF7 Rebirth (gonna replay remake first)
Nioh Collection (only played the first)
Homefront Revolution with all the DLC.

And I just keep adding to the list. That's not counting all the games I'm casually replaying, like GoT Director's Cut.

• Surprised

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Back on Destiny to unlock the new vehicle and see how the new PvP sandbox is. Still chipping away at granblue too since I got into endgame… great game and already got fair mileage out of it and will get more. Same with Crew Motorsport.

Resubbed to Extra to finish FF7 part 1 and Tsushima. Also finally gave Outer Worlds and try and it hits the spot. I skipped it thinking Starfield would be the better game… now? The new gen upgrades are okay but frame rate could be better. Having a great time so far.

Pretty content thus far with current backlog and the variety available. Not playing Helldivers much but will jump in every few days still.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I just tried on the portal and man it looks alot better. But expected I guess with the much smaller screen.
damn the Portal makes performance mode 10000x better, I didn't think the small screen would help THIS much. WOW! I'm gonna play it like this until a patch comes, after playing on my portal for a few hours and looking back at my monitor, I almost puked 😂 that is how insane the difference is....

Judgment. With Like a Dragon IW on the way, I decided to play the only 2 Yakuza games I never did, the Judgment series. Gonna take a little break after this one though.

I have a CRAPLOAD of games lined up.

Borderlands 2 Complete Edition
Far Cry 6 Complete
FF7 Rebirth (gonna replay remake first)
Nioh Collection (only played the first)
Homefront Revolution with all the DLC.

And I just keep adding to the list. That's not counting all the games I'm casually replaying, like GoT Director's Cut.
this is crazy! how do u juggle this many? I never play more than 2 games at a time

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
damn the Portal makes performance mode 10000x better, I didn't think the small screen would help THIS much. WOW! I'm gonna play it like this until a patch comes, after playing on my portal for a few hours and looking back at my monitor, I almost puked 😂 that is how insane the difference is....

this is crazy! how do u juggle this many? I never play more than 2 games at a time
Of course smaller screen would help, pixel density is a well known thing 😁

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Portal is 100% the way to go with FF7 Rebirth 😁 I can play for hours on end now with no complaints. Performance mode looks and runs great

IMG_9066.jpg

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
It is just one main game I'm playing right now, Judgment. But I do throw in Tsushima every once in a while for an hour, just to mess around and break that monotony, especially since some stuff in Judgment can get grindy. Or I'll play a few races in GT.

The rest are just the backlog that keeps on growing. And that's not counting some PSVR games I'm looking at as well as the DLC for Metro Exodus I bought on sale but never played...

I got into a habit of buying games I have no intention of playing RIGHT NOW, but they're cheap and it grows the collection. So they keep piling on...

It's a good problem to have, though.

• Shake

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Still playing through Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. At about 48 hours thus far. Excellent game. Received Granblue Fantasy Relink yesterday and in the mail and am currently installing it. Will play it after I complete Rebirth.