What Are You Playing Right Now?

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Finally finished Plague Tale Requiem on PS5. Unfortunately found it just as tedious as the original. Pacing and gameplay was better, however the characters and overall story are just too mundane. Indeed, the story in the original was far more compelling.

In this I felt no sense of inspiration or feeling of power or “badassery” so to speak in the gameplay. Something that is usually part of the hook in quality games.

Overall a janky B grade Sony wannabe game that can’t hope to measure up. My personal opinion only, I respect those that found it enjoyable.

Reactions: Vertigo

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Finished Judgment and still finishing Homefront. Gonna take a break from Yakuza games before moving on (have Lost Judgment, Man who erased his name and Infinite wealth to go through, all on the shelf).

Gonna start FFVII remake. Already played it but on PS4 with no DLC. Then do the sequel. Then maybe after finishing Homefront, mix in Judgment with FF VII to keep things fresh a bit.

Reactions: JAHGamer
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Finished Judgment and still finishing Homefront. Gonna take a break from Yakuza games before moving on (have Lost Judgment, Man who erased his name and Infinite wealth to go through, all on the shelf).

Gonna start FFVII remake. Already played it but on PS4 with no DLC. Then do the sequel. Then maybe after finishing Homefront, mix in Judgment with FF VII to keep things fresh a bit.
Is ff7 remake on ps plus extra ?

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

got platinum on Judgment. amazing game.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Starting Ghosts Of Tsushima finally. That backlog isn’t going to clear itself.

The writing, characters and gameplay are truly refreshing after Plague Tale.

Reactions: Vertigo
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I'm watching a YouTube video about a horror game where some guy gets kidnapped by a cannibal family I don't know what it's called but it looks really good ps1 graphics & fixed cameras

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
The Finals Season 2

Happy Loop GIF by Xbox

James Franco GIF

Also started a new game of Dragons Dogma on the Steam Deck.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Thinking about giving the Dead Space remake a whirl
Finished it a little while ago. In the minds eye it didn’t play or look better than the original. Passage of time skews our perception. The maze like claustrophobic nature never sat well with me the first time, and the remake reminded me of that fact.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Crew Motorsport. Only two drift playlists left before I start some bs trophy chase. The new playlist added with the season was fun. Gimmicky action playlist with a Hollywood theme. I was impressed they added some more licensed music with this drop. This is the best Crew game hands down. I will continue to check back season after season and hopefully they improve our PvP options.

Gran Blue … up to Extreme difficulties and clearing quests day by day. Excellent game and will continue to knock out side quests and see how far I get before getting bored. Game has delivered. Still haven’t done co-op yet and who knows what the game will turn into for me then. Hopefully it’ll still be popular when I get there.

Destiny 2. Focus activity bs forces you to log in at a specific hour to earn that new vehicle (and it’s awesome). I always miss that time to log in and grinding it out is impossible. That sucks. PvP changes are great so far but auto rifles crept up and that’s not good for hardcore players but great for casuals. That’s gettting fixed asap tho. Outside of that pain point PvP still carrying the game leading into final shape and battles being primary weapon driven is the way.

I resubbed to extra for the next 3 months to finish Tsushima and Remake but I instead got pulled into the Outer Worlds. I skipped it thinking starfield would deliver and arrive on ps5 but neither of that has happened yet. I kinda love it. I enjoy how vibrant the worlds are and this ps5 port is pretty decent although frame rate is not as stable as it should be in performance mode.