What Are You Playing Right Now?

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Dropped Ghosts Of Tsushima for now as my break was too large and I want to restart. Finished Stray. What a pleasure harkening back to the more artsy days of PS3. Gorgeous visuals too boot.

Stated Evil West, again harkening for some old school 360 era gameplay.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Lost Judgment and FFVII remake. Near the end of the remake. I have a few games lined up but I still want to get Under the Waves as it's on sale. A nice little indie game but digital only.

Still have 2 Yakuza games to finish, not counting Judgment 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am trying to get into the Star Wars game Fallen Order, and the combat feels very floaty to me.

I will persist but not sure.

Syndr0mePK

10 Jan 2024
Games getting too expensive. Started playing PUBG again. Wanted to play Horizon Forbidden West (PC) but cant afford it right now and dont wanna pirate it. PUBG is kind fun now, hadn't played it since 2019.

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Games getting too expensive. Started playing PUBG again. Wanted to play Horizon Forbidden West (PC) but cant afford it right now and dont wanna pirate it. PUBG is kind fun now, hadn't played it since 2019.
I'm poor AF but don't say horizon forbidden west is too expensive when it's been out for years & you don't even want to buy it on ps5

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Granblue Fantasy Relink.

Already on chapter five after six hours. Game looks gorgeous, love the art style, the different regions and the vibe. Audio is pretty good including the English voice acting. Story and characters are okay thus far. Definitely feels very rushed in this regard. Combat is strongest aspect but I really wish developers would allow users to customize the HUD. Also, I wasn't a fan of the side quests in Rebirth but holy shit, these side quests might be the worst that I have ever experienced in any game because there's no real quest to them. You basically just complete them by gathering what you need during the story chapters. I do like the action sequences during the story chapters and adding in some variety for the objectives has been pretty good. Will see how the rest of the story plays out.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Finished chapter 11 of FF7R. Currently working on *'ing the extra piano music (the battle theme), Shit's pretty tough but I've *'d all the other ones and I'm pretty close. Just hit the moment where you get inundated with more sidequests lmao. I ended up 100%'ing every region so far even though I told myself I would skip some but it was just too good lol, although fuck the protorelic quest where you have to follow the robed guys

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Dropped Ghosts Of Tsushima for now as my break was too large and I want to restart. Finished Stray. What a pleasure harkening back to the more artsy days of PS3. Gorgeous visuals too boot.

Stated Evil West, again harkening for some old school 360 era gameplay.
So Evil West saves are broken as fuk. Came back and had to restart 1h earlier. Played 2h. Came back - now it hasn’t committed the 2h. Checked the net, yep - it’s a clusterfuck. And it’s been this way forever, so no hope for fix. Impossible to continue under these circumstances, shame was rather entertained by everything.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Quit, uninstalled and mailed back Granblue Fantasy Relink. Wasn't bad or anything, simply wanted to start playing Rise of the Ronin instead which I did yesterday. 17 hours into the game in two days. Level 15. Really enjoying the game, especially the combat. And thankfully, there's an easy difficulty level because I would probably be getting my ass kicked if there wasn't. Have only died once thus far but only because I always have plenty of health packs and have those two options more health and using less stamina during combat. Great game. Definitely better than the 75 it's rated. It's not at the level of Tsushima but it's a great 8 to 8.5 game and one that will tide me over until I get Tsushima 2.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Quit, uninstalled and mailed back Granblue Fantasy Relink. Wasn't bad or anything, simply wanted to start playing Rise of the Ronin instead which I did yesterday. 17 hours into the game in two days. Level 15. Really enjoying the game, especially the combat. And thankfully, there's an easy difficulty level because I would probably be getting my ass kicked if there wasn't. Have only died once thus far but only because I always have plenty of health packs and have those two options more health and using less stamina during combat. Great game. Definitely better than the 75 it's rated. It's not at the level of Tsushima but it's a great 8 to 8.5 game and one that will tide me over until I get Tsushima 2.
yeah granblue fantasy's story is kind of basic and the combat doesn't really come into its own until later when you unlock more stuff. it's kind of a mid game with a pleasing artstyle but not that special.