What Are You Playing Right Now?

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Trying to go over the Darksiders series. Started with the first game. Powering through it actually. Its kinda mid.

They’re all different. Darksiders 2 is the best IMO and I vastly prefer it over any of the others. It’s pretty much a Zelda game with a ton of dungeons, god of war classic combat and a loot game for gear similar to Destiny, Nioh, Diablo etc…

Drop the first game and forget the rest and only play 2. Far bigger game than the others in all areas as well. I also preferred Death as a character in both design and personality. Excellent voice actor too.

• brain
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
I wonder why bother. Play to enjoy, not to get exhausted. It’s like being full but still sucking every fibre of the meat off the chicken bone.

Agreed... maybe it's a bit of masochism on my part.
I just don't like leaving easy games unfinished.

The same thing happened to me with Death Stranding 1. I bought it on launch and I left it alone for 4 years. Finally got back to it last year, and Platinum it.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Copped Unicorn Overlord and Persona 3… Granblue in the very back of the 2024 list

Beat Hifi Rush, good game. Great at first but I felt like the combat was far too simple. Love the soundtrack and overall vibe, give that 00s feeling

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
just bought unicorn overlord on ps5, it went on sale for $45 so I got it instantly. Was next on my playlist anyway.

Polyh3dron

Veteran
31 Jan 2024
I finally finished the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Intermission Yuffie side story so now I'm just getting into Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and man. It's tough downgrading from the PC version of VII Remake's visuals and framerate to the blur-fest of Rebirth's performance mode on PS5, and I refuse to allow my eyes to bleed from that 30 FPS mode. It's been an adjustment process for sure.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I finally finished the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Intermission Yuffie side story so now I'm just getting into Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and man. It's tough downgrading from the PC version of VII Remake's visuals and framerate to the blur-fest of Rebirth's performance mode on PS5, and I refuse to allow my eyes to bleed from that 30 FPS mode. It's been an adjustment process for sure.
yeah, one reason the ps5 pro is absolutely necessary

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Finished Red Dead and Undead Nightmare on ps5. The 60 finally got me into it.

It’s not the masterpiece to me as touted back in the day.