What Are You Playing Right Now?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
You're not into the weekly summit? Every week there is a summit and that's like a new playslist to compete with other players, not directly, but through the leaderboard and win cars and other goodies. It comes with other set of gift cars for freedrive challenges etc. You need to explore it but it's updated on a weekly basis with major updates every 2 months. Next month (or this month?) will have a new major update with a new playlist probably around drifting. There should be a police-oriented update down the line with other events as well. Check the summit and also you can register you car in the car show and win stuff! Overall I'm slightly sad that The Crew 1 and 2 massive map went to this size, but the quality/graphics has jumped dramatically. The Crew 1+2 map is around 150km long and 50km wide! I think it's still the largest map on gaming? Enjoyed some accross country, long-races that stretch up to 2.5hours of extremely intense racing, if you screw up you could easily lose. The 55-50min ultra fast racing mission from east coast to west cost is my most played one.

Hawaii map is insanely good, but the older map made freedrive a standalone game on its one, especially with searching for lost car parts to create unique cars in the end. The Crew Motorfest should be visited in a weekly basis to check out new content/cars/playlists/etc. The game is addictive as fuck.

Used to be like 6th, 7th, 9th place global in the summit back in The Crew 1, now couldn't enter the first 100K lol. Need to up my game.

The_CrewTM_20151217203735.jpg

Although I fall back later due to I don't do grinds and only hit the challenges/races once. The new version of Summit is more fair and no grind needed, but the game is really successful and has way more bigger player base than previous games. Time to get gud.
Yeah but they're all the same events just using different cars

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

GrayWolf323

6 Sep 2023
Finished up trails into reverie a while ago. Recently beat the cyberpunk dlc and regular campaign again. Started playing legend of nayuta.
I just reached chapter 4 in Trails to Azure ^_^ though I still have the Cold Steel games to play through before I can tackle Reverie

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Yeah but they're all the same events just using different cars

Custom races were the best back on The Crew, hoping it'll come back. Problem with TCM is the new map is extremely smaller than TC1+TC2 which was 150km by 50km so yes some tracks/races could feel samey. They have a whole island that's locked for now so I think it's reserved for future updates.

Reactions: Bryank75

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I just reached chapter 4 in Trails to Azure ^_^ though I still have the Cold Steel games to play through before I can tackle Reverie
I've beaten all four cold steel games and trails from zero, but still need to play azure. That and the trails in the sky games.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I am playing Final Fantasy XVI right now. I think chapter 52 of 68. Even though I’m playing on story I’m about to fight a boss that I saw takes about an hour. I need to get my mind in it before I begin the fight. Maybe this Saturday morning.

Just finished Spider-Man 2 and just started Alan Wake 2. I usually play two games at a time.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
Been trying to finish up meganman x. On the 3rd level, its not too hard at the moment but I keep dying to electric mandrill I think i beat him with the p-buster before but to save time and account for my own errors I should probably use his weakness. He freezes in place when you use it so to win all you got to do is just Mash the pea shooter and you’ll win then go on to the tentacle boss.

Most frustrating about the game who the hell was supposed to know about the hadoken one shot move when the game released? Like who just randomly decides Their gonna just die four times right before that boss and hop their way up that ledge?

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I picked up Spider-Man 2 for $40 USD thanks to that QVC deal and it came in the mail yesterday. However, I still haven't finished Legend of Dragoon (took a break from it) and I want to finish it before I move on to Spidey because I'm not sure if I'd feel like coming back to it later. While I enjoy the game, the additions and slow animations make combat tedious. I'm about 20 hours in, almost done with chapter 2, so I'm about halfway done with it. Knowing that Spider-Man 2 is on my PS5 and ready to go is making me very impatient, but I have to finish Dragoon 😂

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Just beat crysis remastered 1 and 2 on veteran. Gonna do crysis 3 this weekend. Read it’s only 6 hours long and shorter than the others. New destiny season is in 2 weeks so I’m trying to knock out whatever I can before I stop playing any other games for the next month.

My first time thru these games and I generally enjoy them a great deal. Well more so than most new stuff I’ve played this year not called remnant 2.

Campaigns are sorta feeling old. No real kind of boss encounters in the first two games (a helicopter or an alien tank 3x over). Like I def consider Legendary Witch Queen better than the two due to being more traditional videogame-like by capping off stages with unique bosses. Crysis def is more of a showcase of how sandbox options evolve thru the generations.

Started 3. Immediately hating bow usage but I probably won’t play it that way.

Alan Wake remastered and Control is next. Already put like 10 hours in control but gonna start from AW1. I hate the gunplay of AW1 but I’ll get used to it after some time and tuning.

Was arranging “to do list” folder last night. I filter it out constantly. I want to get a good chunk of this backlog out before my next major new purchases (Helldivers 2, Death Stranding 2).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 106

Just finished MGS3 and gonna start MGS2 from the Master Collection. Man, they don't make games like they use to.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Explosive Zombie

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Just beat crysis remastered 1 and 2 on veteran. Gonna do crysis 3 this weekend. Read it’s only 6 hours long and shorter than the others. New destiny season is in 2 weeks so I’m trying to knock out whatever I can before I stop playing any other games for the next month.

My first time thru these games and I generally enjoy them a great deal. Well more so than most new stuff I’ve played this year not called remnant 2.

Campaigns are sorta feeling old. No real kind of boss encounters in the first two games (a helicopter or an alien tank 3x over). Like I def consider Legendary Witch Queen better than the two due to being more traditional videogame-like by capping off stages with unique bosses. Crysis def is more of a showcase of how sandbox options evolve thru the generations.

Started 3. Immediately hating bow usage but I probably won’t play it that way.

Alan Wake remastered and Control is next. Already put like 10 hours in control but gonna start from AW1. I hate the gunplay of AW1 but I’ll get used to it after some time and tuning.

Was arranging “to do list” folder last night. I filter it out constantly. I want to get a good chunk of this backlog out before my next major new purchases (Helldivers 2, Death Stranding 2).
Oh wow I loved the bow in crysis 3, beat the whole game on post human warrior difficulty mostly using that weapon. Actually put the whole playthrough on YouTube. I'm a huge fan of the franchise who really wants someone to make a fourth.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Oh wow I loved the bow in crysis 3, beat the whole game on post human warrior difficulty mostly using that weapon. Actually put the whole playthrough on YouTube. I'm a huge fan of the franchise who really wants someone to make a fourth.

Crysis 4 IS in development…

• Heart
Reactions: Explosive Zombie

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Cobalt Core just came out and it looks like an excellent roguelike deckbuilder in the vein of Slay the Spire and Monster Train.

It's on Steam and Switch

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Picked up 3 games on sale. Happy with the holiday haul of the crew, sf6 and re8.

This new Crew game is really pulling me in. Had to mute all dialogue to fix the game. AI assistant audio is way too frequent and whomever thought this was fine to ship out like this is an idiot. UI is also designed by monkeys.

However, after tweaking audio and stick sensitivities (default has driving feeling too weighty - use precise or wild presets)… loving it. It’s instantly the best crew game. Take that for what you will. I’ve enjoyed the first two.

Not touching RE8 for awhile. SF6 is rubbing me the wrong way. I liked SFV way more at this early point. I am sorta a sf vet so I’m sure I get over it… I always hate them at first. World tour is cringe and terrible across the board so I don’t want to play it for costume unlocks but I will have to.

Reactions: teezzy

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Just finished getting the platinum for Legend of Dragoon last night and finally started Spidey 2 today. Haven't gotten too deep into it yet, but I spent some time combing through the settings and accessibility stuff. Absolutely phenomenal work in that department, and I'm sure the game overall is going to be amazing. Can't wait to fully dive into it!

Reactions: JAHGamer