What Are You Playing Right Now?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I have borne witness to many bass battles over the years due to friends being into car audio. They can be very annoying.
I meant Boss battles, of course.

paul rudd slapping GIF

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I meant Boss battles, of course.

paul rudd slapping GIF
Bass can be pretty boss. Like the night of the Wu-Tang Clan show I went to in October when I shook the windows of the restaurant my friend and I had dinner at with the system in my Jeep.

Whoever thought of putting a Beats Audio system in a car has some issues, and I definitely do for cranking the low end of my EQ, rolling down all the windows, cranking the volume and playing the Chemical Brothers remix of Bring The Pain.

D

Deleted member 223

The overhype for Cyberpunk continues to be insane and undeserved. The media capture is something to behold.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
The overhype for Cyberpunk continues to be insane and undeserved. The media capture is something to behold.
The fact that they won "best ongoing game" for fixing their broken game that they lied about is still crazy to me 😂 And yeah CP2077 is still a solid game but it doesn't deserve anywhere near the praise it gets. To me, it's an 8/10. I guess people just loved Witcher 3 so much that now CDPR can do no wrong.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Say1nMan

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
@JAHGamer

What's it like difficulty wise? Not a fan of rogues.

Gonna finish Days Gone then onto RE2 remake on Xbox. Had it sitting on the shelf for a while so might as well get some achievements in, since I already played it on PS.

Thinking of starting CP2077 after that. Gonna see how the game plays now and decided if I'll get the DLC based on that.

Honestly, I'm running out of stuff to play. Not much interests me and I have a habit of just buying games to grow the collection but not really feel like playing them.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
@JAHGamer

What's it like difficulty wise? Not a fan of rogues.

Gonna finish Days Gone then onto RE2 remake on Xbox. Had it sitting on the shelf for a while so might as well get some achievements in, since I already played it on PS.

Thinking of starting CP2077 after that. Gonna see how the game plays now and decided if I'll get the DLC based on that.

Honestly, I'm running out of stuff to play. Not much interests me and I have a habit of just buying games to grow the collection but not really feel like playing them.
Valhalla can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. If you don't like roguelikes, just play on easy mode and rush through it, the story content is amazing and significant.

• Shake
Reactions: Sircaw and Johnic

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
just out of curiosity, you don't have Arteus with you, do you have another character that helps you with spells, stuns or arrows etc? or is it just Kratos alone fighting?

Reactions: Jim Ryan

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I just came up with a great way to grind in CastleVania: Symphony of the Night to max out the familiars.

Using my DualSense Edge, I put the flat paddles in for the back triggers and set it down on the arm of my chair so gravity is keep it it pressed, with R1 mapped to it and set to the left hand in the game. Equipped the Medusa Shoeld and the zombies in the one corridor of the entrance where you can back up against the bricks will just keep killing themselves on the shield.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
I'm so excited. My holidays starts now girlfriend is working tomorrow. I can finally sit down and play loads of vallhala