Xbox Business update next week

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Who the hell says a business update to their customers wtf. Never heard samsung,Apple,Nike say such things. How bizarre
Exactly, it is almost as if there are no more people there who love gaming... just business people. Lack of passion for a medium like gaming is worrisome.
Where is the thread asking what we'll be eating on next week Xbox funeral?
Do they still make those Xbox Oreos?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Exactly, it is almost as if there are no more people there who love gaming... just business people. Lack of passion for a medium like gaming is worrisome.

Do they still make those Xbox Oreos?
Where the hell have you been, you big slut? Are you like part bear and need to hibernate for half the year?

Or prison?

Regardless, great to see you again.

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

• Heart
Reactions: Zeroing

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
Where the hell have you been, you big slut? Are you like part bear and need to hibernate for half the year?

Or prison?

Regardless, great to see you again.

Monsters Inc Hug GIF
I got tired of the community madness, I was funny on Neogaf - got banned, I was realistic on resetra - got banned too. Twitter was a mess. I decided to get away because I was sick of it all.

I've been outside in the real world. It was good but too much sun, no bueno. I miss the old computer screen light. lol

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Phil Spencer's Kinda Funny Xcast interview was wild. It can't get any more wilder than that could it?

Phil Spencer at next week business update:
Watch This GIF

• haha
Reactions: Diah

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
A lot of the Xbot fanatics will fold like origami paper and start preaching the new cult Phil is setting up for them next week.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I wonder if MS will actually double down on exclusives after the backlash just to appease their rabid fanboys who want to continue fantasizing about Xbox killing Playstation.
I think they won't change their plans, but may tweak the message to make it sound more fanboy friendly.

Things like to say, that all ABK games will be multi because they've been forced to do it and that other than that they'll only release some ports on rival consoles on a case by case scenario and never day one (and a year or two later to do it day one as they already had planned). And to say they have ambitious plans for their next console (and then a year or two in the future to say they won't release their own console etc).

And then more 'if we all play we all win' and 'we want to bring our games to more players' bullshit.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I’m sure MS reconsidered and backed out of their multi-platform strategy now that they know Klobeille left ResetEra throwing a tantrum.
A lot of these influencers are using their ids or acting personalities to milk ad revenue from the console war. Many of them are against ms going 3rd party not becasue its good for ms gaming business but because without a console war they will have to go find real jobs or become real journalist. Without the console war their podcasts become irrelevant and they starve.
They do not give a fuck about ms or video games in reality. KingTrash put them on blast all the time with their low achievement scores, these guys are not gamers.

AfnanAcchan

3 Mar 2023
I think not all will be multiplat. Halo, Gears, Forza will probably remain exclusive. Everything Bethesda and ABK will be multiplat or maybe at least timed exclusive.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I think not all will be multiplat. Halo, Gears, Forza will probably remain exclusive. Everything Bethesda and ABK will be multiplat or maybe at least timed exclusive.
Picking and choosing doesn't seem to make much sense to me at this point. Any of it is going to kill the platform really, so why bother holding anything back? It would be like MS saying "well we want to maximize our revenue, but only in some ways."