Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Sunrise Ninja

Polyh3dron

31 Jan 2024

What a surprise
Some xbox fans are trying to get this thread closed in the last page
I find it rich that people there are pushing back on the person complaining about Xbox being criticized saying it should be okay to criticize Microsoft's decisions when I'm permabanned for doing just that lmao

Reactions: Sunrise Ninja
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
If this was a PS centric account, it would’ve been hit with community notes within the first hour. Still no community notes after 5 hours, shows console war Twitter really is majority Xbox fanboys
I blocked this clown long ago and true.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

Ah the same guy that was running around interviewing random people about Stella Blade its now making shit up for engagement.
Oh My God Reaction GIF
Gordon Ramsay What GIF by PeacockTV

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Whilst I could see XB having a handheld and a console themselves, why is there tali of them doing 3DO/Panasonic GameCube type 3rd party sku's? Are they trying to pass off the manufacturing costs too, somehow? Why would a 3rd party manufacturer build their own XB in the first place?

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Ah the same guy that was running around interviewing random people about Stella Blade its now making shit up for engagement.
Oh My God Reaction GIF
Gordon Ramsay What GIF by PeacockTV
And rehearsed girls in central park to talk highly about Starfeild as if most of them knew what it was. Shit was obvious and cringy.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Whilst I could see XB having a handheld and a console themselves, why is there tali of them doing 3DO/Panasonic GameCube type 3rd party sku's? Are they trying to pass off the manufacturing costs too, somehow? Why would a 3rd party manufacturer build their own XB in the first place?
I've heard those rumors to but I doubt their true. With Xbox who knows though.

mckmas8808

26 Mar 2024

So Hellblade 2 is currently in development for the PS5 then, right?........WOW!

They're finally starting to say what normal people have been saying since the game first released 😂

Glad they can finally be honest about it now. I think they are in the "Acceptance" stage of grief.

MS has really screwed themselves big time here. They are stuck in a steady downward spiral. The more Xbox games release on the PS5, the more pissed their core gamers will get. Leading them to support Xbox less. Leading to MS putting more and more games on the PS5.

Last edited: