Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Theyre already laying the foundation. This is the lawyer guy with Japanese PM and the US ambassador to Japan spending billions in AI cloud and cyber security. You all say them buying publishers in Japan is impossible well if they were going to do it you make moves like this.

This is how they bribe all the governments worldwide so they get their way with regulators. They did the same with the UK PM shortly after the CMA deal.

Meanwhile, all their rivals are getting sued and told to open their platforms so MS can get in. They are untouchable.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
This is how they bribe all the governments worldwide so they get their way with regulators. They did the same with the UK PM shortly after the CMA deal.

Meanwhile, all their rivals are getting sued and told to open their platforms so MS can get in. They are untouchable.
This is exactly that, open bribery to get away with doing business in the future. Again I don’t think it’s coincidence that these troll accounts start the Japanese publisher acquisition the same week this happens.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
This is exactly that, open bribery to get away with doing business in the future. Again I don’t think it’s coincidence that these troll accounts start the Japanese publisher acquisition the same week this happens.
Bro stop. Are you never tired of the doom & gloom preaching?
Also why in plural, it was just one single troll account who was spreading this bullshit rumor, which was quoted highly by tve usual clout chasers. Again: Public traded company buyouts never get leaked. It's illegal to do so. When will you finally understand this?
Microsoft will never bribe the Japanese government successfully. America never got a foothold in Japan, despite all their attempts after the war im the 70s. Japan will never sell their identity to America. Mate you really need a break from Twitter, you get easily scared by made up nonsense.

Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Also why in plural, it was just one single troll account who was spreading this bullshit rumor, which was quoted highly by tve usual clout chasers. Again: Public traded company buyouts never get leaked. It's illegal to do so. When will you finally understand this?
Microsoft will never bribe the Japanese government successfully. America never got a foothold in Japan, despite all their attempts after the war im the 70s. Japan will never sell their identity to America. Mate you really need a break from Twitter, you get easily scared by made up nonsense.
We’re dealing with Microsoft who’s clearly above the law and Xbox Twitter fanboy accounts who I’m convinced is the channels Phil and his team use to seed ideas. The US ambassador to japan is forcing them to do all kinds of things they’d never normally do. Last election japan voted a very conservative government in and the US pressed them to pass gay marriage. They had to have the Japanese Supreme Court end up doing it.

My point is the US is now pressing Japan to do things they normally wouldn’t do and it should be a concern that said ambassador is in the same picture with this lawyer guy and the Japanese prime minister. Microsoft is paying the government in broad daylight so when they make move it won’t get blocked. I also don’t think it’s coincidence that Phil starts talking about a handheld and now the whole company is making moves towards japan.

Whatever happens it’s 100 percent on Sony. They had 25 plus years to make moves in Japan but decided to rest on their laurels for all that time. They never could’ve imagined MS would move so quick and fast to consolidate the games industry. Yes it shouldn’t be allowed but we all saw how MS outmaneuvered the FTC and CMA at the same time. Money talks and Sonys timed money hats don’t work anymore.

The Xbox brand has taken some lumps lately but they’re not defeated. They want to monopolize the games industry. It doesn’t matter if it looks pretty or if it even works out, just so long as Sony loses. That’s it.

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
We’re dealing with Microsoft who’s clearly above the law and Xbox Twitter fanboy accounts who I’m convinced is the channels Phil and his team use to seed ideas. The US ambassador to japan is forcing them to do all kinds of things they’d never normally do. Last election japan voted a very conservative government in and the US pressed them to pass gay marriage. They had to have the Japanese Supreme Court end up doing it.

My point is the US is now pressing Japan to do things they normally wouldn’t do and it should be a concern that said ambassador is in the same picture with this lawyer guy and the Japanese prime minister. Microsoft is paying the government in broad daylight so when they make move it won’t get blocked. I also don’t think it’s coincidence that Phil starts talking about a handheld and now the whole company is making moves towards japan.

Whatever happens it’s 100 percent on Sony. They had 25 plus years to make moves in Japan but decided to rest on their laurels for all that time. They never could’ve imagined MS would move so quick and fast to consolidate the games industry. Yes it shouldn’t be allowed but we all saw how MS outmaneuvered the FTC and CMA at the same time. Money talks and Sonys timed money hats don’t work anymore.

The Xbox brand has taken some lumps lately but they’re not defeated. They want to monopolize the games industry. It doesn’t matter if it looks pretty or if it even works out, just so long as Sony loses. That’s it.

This is heavily unsubstantiated doom and gloom. Why are you putting so much stock into random Twitter users? Because MS is making headway into AI in Japan? This is letting your paranoia get the better of you

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022

I will give you a PSN Card of 250 Dollar or in your local currency, if Microsoft should get a Japanese publisher. Therefore it's not going to happen. The Xbox fanboys pulled in 2021 and 2022 the same made up rumours about different Japanese publishers. It's really sounds hysterical if you think that America would risk to worsen their relationship with a foreign country by pulling such foul political stunts. Not even MS will be able to throw up the order of a whole country. The thought alone is absurd. I will tell you something: Why do even think rhe Japanese government would ever side with America or Microsoft? You know that Sony is one of the key companies in Japan which are carrying the Japanese economy? If Sony suffers economically then Japan will feel those consequences. Sony is a huge employer in Japan and one of the 5 most important companies in Japan. Forget this nonsense, Japan will do nothing to help Microsoft. They will always prioritise what's benefitting for their own economy and vice versa for Sony.

• brain

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Microsoft is 100% making moves in Japan. It might not be SE or Sega but it will be something. Phil won't give up so easily.

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Microsoft is 100% making moves in Japan. It might not be SE or Sega but it will be something. Phil won't give up so easily.
they can make all the moves they want. But Xbox as we knew it is done for good. The challenge for them is going to be the management all the studios and there is where MS is going to fuck it up

• brain

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
If Microsoft were to acquire another publisher, like with Bethesda and ABK, it will come out of nowhere with no rumors, leaks, etc. beforehand. It will be a case of waking up in the morning, going on Twitter and boom, there it is. Don't know why anyone goes nuts with all these rumors and whatnot.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Theyre already laying the foundation. This is the lawyer guy with Japanese PM and the US ambassador to Japan spending billions in AI cloud and cyber security. You all say them buying publishers in Japan is impossible well if they were going to do it you make moves like this.

Why Japan would trust Microsoft with it's cyber security I'll never know 🤣

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I will give you a PSN Card of 250 Dollar or in your local currency, if Microsoft should get a Japanese publisher. Therefore it's not going to happen. The Xbox fanboys pulled in 2021 and 2022 the same made up rumours about different Japanese publishers. It's really sounds hysterical if you think that America would risk to worsen their relationship with a foreign country by pulling such foul political stunts. Not even MS will be able to throw up the order of a whole country. The thought alone is absurd. I will tell you something: Why do even think rhe Japanese government would ever side with America or Microsoft? You know that Sony is one of the key companies in Japan which are carrying the Japanese economy? If Sony suffers economically then Japan will feel those consequences. Sony is a huge employer in Japan and one of the 5 most important companies in Japan. Forget this nonsense, Japan will do nothing to help Microsoft. They will always prioritise what's benefitting for their own economy and vice versa for Sony.
Can I get in on that psn card deal?

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Why do even think the Japanese government would ever side with America or Microsoft?

I understand this from an anime but unfortunately this is how the world works.

oprah-shrug.gif

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

💯