Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Lol "PS5 tapped out after all that SSD talk" has to be the worst projection I've ever seen. I guess it's their coping mechanism

From 2020-2023 all we heard from them was that Xbox was a 12 teraflop machine that eats monsters for breakfast, with 52 CU + velocity architecture + machine learning + vrs 2.0 + infinity cache + mesh shaders + full TRUE RDNA2 and a million other buzzwords.

Then all of that suddenly out the window when Redfall and Starfield came out.... and the 900p 30fps Hellblade 2 is seemingly pushing the Series X to its limits 🤣

Reactions: J_Paganel

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Lol "PS5 tapped out after all that SSD talk" has to be the worst projection I've ever seen. I guess it's their coping mechanism

From 2020-2023 all we heard from them was that Xbox was a 12 teraflop machine that eats monsters for breakfast, with 52 CU + velocity architecture + machine learning + vrs 2.0 + infinity cache + mesh shaders + full TRUE RDNA2 and a million other buzzwords.

Then all of that suddenly out the window when Redfall and Starfield came out.... and the 900p 30fps Hellblade 2 is seemingly pushing the Series X to its limits 🤣
i am good with SSD, those 1-3sec loading times treats me just fine. biggest leap for me personally.

Last edited:

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
J8IEaGs.jpg

They really are a different breed that live in their own little world thinking its all about them. these idiots are to be laughed at. Atlus's success has absolutely nothing to do with Xbox and Gamepass
spanish-laughing-hysterically.gif

Last edited:

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
J8IEaGs.jpg

They really are a different breed that live in their own little world thinking its all about them. these idiots are to be laughed at. Atlus's success has absolutely nothing to do with Xbox and Gamepass
With PlayStation they get the money to develop a banging game, don't devalue their game, and reap the rewards of any sales they generate. That's 3 things they don't get with a GP deal. Fucking lunatics thinking anyone would partner with a dying cash strapped platform

Reactions: JAHGamer and Puff

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
J8IEaGs.jpg

The 1 million seller P3 reload is supposedly the blueprint to be followed 🙃. Dawntrail sales numbers will be the silver bullet for these ghouls

Reactions: Puff

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
i am good with SSD, those 1-3sec loading times treats me just fine. biggest leap for me personally.
yep, the difference in load times has made this generation worth it to me. I also love the mic in the controller as I use it a lot to send messages to friends and for videos.

For someone that has issues with spelling, it's a godsend.

Reactions: Gediminas

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I just did a quick search of the most played xbox games and neither Persona or ff14 are in the Top 50.
We told you. Japanese games simply never sold on Xbox, be it on OG Xbox or now on XSS.
Therfore stop worrying about a Japanese pub selling out to Microsoft. Would be suicide for them.

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
yep, the difference in load times has made this generation worth it to me. I also love the mic in the controller as I use it a lot to send messages to friends and for videos.

For someone that has issues with spelling, it's a godsend.
I realized how much a difference loading times made to me this gen once I started playing Cyberpunk 2077 last week on my Series X. Game clearly isn't supporting all the fancy SSD tech, at least not in my experience. And that is apparently WITH the patch that is supposed to improve loading. So hard to go back to slow loads.

Reactions: Sircaw

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
J8IEaGs.jpg

What makes them think Gamepass is what will lead FF to fortune? Why look up to Sega, whose franchses are being outsold 2:1+ by PS exclusives.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
What makes them think Gamepass is what will lead FF to fortune? Why look up to Sega, whose franchses are being outsold 2:1+ by PS exclusives.
Both persona 3 and and the most recent yakuza under performed on sales charts since their marketing deal with Xbox. What they claim SE is doing by being exclusive to PS is precisely what is happening to sega IP with Xbox.