Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
Also, are you guys noticing how much era is glazing Fallout right now? Some are acting like MS is the reason behind the show... even though Amazon bought the show rights before the acquisition.

Juan Pablo Di Pace Movie GIF by Paramount Network

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Both persona 3 and and the most recent yakuza under performed on sales charts since their marketing deal with Xbox. What they claim SE is doing by being exclusive to PS is precisely what is happening to sega IP with Xbox.
Japan needs PlayStation:

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well, look who it is. Mr Michael "Sony's dead" Pachter mingling with the biggest xbox troglodytes. What a surprise. Can't tell me this guy isn't paid off for all that FUD.
Maybe microsoft uses pachter as a consultant which is why they're so terrible lmao

/cope

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
Also, are you guys noticing how much era is glazing Fallout right now? Some are acting like MS is the reason behind the show... even though Amazon bought the show rights before the acquisition.
its the new ""assignment" after palworld and " sony its going third party too" they flood every single forum of fallout news and have the balls to do this https://www.resetera.com/threads/fa...ng-adaption-than-the-last-of-us.849618/page-5 this losers still think they are on the game

Reactions: voke

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Well, look who it is. Mr Michael "Sony's dead" Pachter mingling with the biggest xbox troglodytes. What a surprise. Can't tell me this guy isn't paid off for all that FUD.

They’re the perfect match, the both like like taking Ls.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I don't know why Pachter still has a name in this space. It's been long running meme that he's always wrong, and it's hilariously true.

Reactions: Gamernyc78