Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Not neceserally true

Theres alot of black playstation fanbase aswell
Not saying that's not the case, I've just noticed this because lots of Xbox accounts have been posted recently. Was wondering whether or not there were differences in platform adoption.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I still see people on reddit saying this will be a nothingburger and will just be hi fi rush and sea of thieves at most. I feel like they wouldn't be having an entire business meeting if that were the case. Something like that would just be a blog post or tweet.

Batzy

Veteran
10 Jan 2024
I still see people on reddit saying this will be a nothingburger and will just be hi fi rush and sea of thieves at most. I feel like they wouldn't be having an entire business meeting if that were the case. Something like that would just be a blog post or tweet.
That is how business announcements go.
Today we pivot in the same direction! Goodbye.

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Screenshot-20240206-201153.png

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Denial. Is like a drug.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
You’re right. Higher up time is too expensive to waste on something this trivial.
No, this is big, whether the bots like it or not.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is a business meeting and it will be messaging from top of the food chain. They have pumped literally hundreds of millions into Xbox division and they need to try to right the ship and and clarify things.

Last edited:

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Ehh no worries I bought the digital and physical of Stellar Blade.

Are the preorders up already?

%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%85-%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%91%D1%82%D1%8C%D1%81%D1%8F.gif

Of course, going 3rd party means Xbox (as gaming-capable hardware that doesn't run windows) will obviously die. Why would anyone buy a Xbox that runs Xbox games when they can buy a PS5 that runs Playstation and Xbox games?

Though if they go 3rd party, Microsoft will be okay. There's no need for all these console warriors if there's no console war.