Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
Lmao insinuates that there are moneyhats involved and then pretends he was invited to preview a potential GOTY nominee but said no I'd rather rewatch the Xbox conference.
The moneyhat thing is true. In my hourly 56 minute podcast Big Dick Energy episode 105192, I broke the news that Sony moneyhatted Microsoft to push Xbox Division to make a weak as piss Series S console and enforce console parity. Xbox Division were furious at Sony's moneyhatting of MS.

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Are these Bots really people with brains?
They keep FLIP-FLOPPING!

They constantly degrade/downplay games made in Asia.. but then simultaneously BEG for them?
The moment a few of them drop on GamePass or whatever.. they are praising those same devs to the high heavens.
ONE collection doesn't make it to Xbox, and they are getting their pitchforks ready and sending (death) threats.

The way Bots act, I don't even the CIA, KGB, etc. could crack them.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Are these Bots really people with brains?
They keep FLIP-FLOPPING!

They constantly degrade/downplay games made in Asia.. but then simultaneously BEG for them?
The moment a few of them drop on GamePass or whatever.. they are praising those same devs to the high heavens.
ONE collection doesn't make it to Xbox, and they are getting their pitchforks ready and sending (death) threats.

The way Bots act, I don't even the CIA, KGB, etc. could crack them.
They are like gold fish memory plus dish of the day..

Last edited:

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
Lmao insinuates that there are moneyhats involved and then pretends he was invited to preview a potential GOTY nominee but said no I'd rather rewatch the Xbox conference.
The funny part is he could preview the game for Windows Central and ask them about the Xbox version as part of his coverage.

But he's a born clown who knows that the answer lies in Series S being awful, so he won't.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
The funny part is he could preview the game for Windows Central and ask them about the Xbox version as part of his coverage.

But he's a born clown who knows that the answer lies in Series S being awful, so he won't.

Exactly de facto timed exclusives have everything to do with the Potato S.

Best of luck to the developers getting it optimised for it.