Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
They were all circle jerking about the giant vampire woman in Resident Evil 8. Anything weird and twisted is celebrated, anything traditional is disparaged.
WTF are you talking about, this was hot as hell.

wugr1esj6ed61.jpg

Just because you don't like being manhandled by giant woman, some of us like that kind of stuff i will have you know.

Tell him @JAHGamer, put this beauty hater in his place.
Lady D is beautiful, and she looks even better playing with this mod that @Sircaw recommended to me

• haha
Reactions: Shmunter and Sircaw

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Where is this from? My god, I can barely read a couple lines at a time...it's such stupid stuff. Shows how completely detached from reality these people have been.
Peak delusion. Peak.
This is what happens when you can't think for yourself and exclusively consume content from the likes of Destin Legarie, Colteastwood, Shpeshal Nick, Boomstick, Parris Lily, Jez Corden, Florian Mueller etc.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
This is what happens when you can't think for yourself and exclusively consume content from the likes of Destin Legarie, Colteastwood, Shpeshal Nick, Boomstick, Parris Lily, Jez Corden, Florian Mueller etc.
What do they all have in common? All blocked by me lol

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Sircaw and JAHGamer
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Some of these ppl are just obsessive and have major issues.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
They re just mad x a going sega road and that market rejected xbox. Wanted cod exclusive, ms to buy ea, t2 etc. Their only wish in life s to beat ps.

Ms grow industry? This people re mental or retards.

Reactions: Puff

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

Oh.... where is old Florian? I haven't heard anything about him since ABK.

Reactions: Shmunter
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
All this nonsense boils down to it was all PlayStation/Nintendo fault, Xbox did everything right and was unjustly BTFO.

These clowns give so much credit for Xbox, Xbox hasn't done jack shit, it has sucked for multiple decades at this point with barely anything positive ever introduced by them.
💯