Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The games that were on the Xbox "coming to Xbox" infographic after the Sony show will all be $70 on xbox lmao
Well, You know he ain't going to be playing them.

Any game worth playing is worth $70. Any game not worth $70 is not worth playing.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PS_ROCKS

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Well, You know he ain't going to be playing them.

Any game worth playing is worth $70. Any game not worth $70 is not worth playing.
Nah, hard disagree. There are plenty of $20-50 games that I would play the shit out of before most $70 games. But any game worth playing is worth buying. If you don't buy it, you don't get more of it. That's how economics works.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You quoted me when I responded to someone that said it looked like “complete shit”.

And you said it's fantastic, which is what I disagreed with. You're so caught up in trolling and trying to elevate a game that you forgot how to read.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
And you said it's fantastic, which is what I disagreed with. You're so caught up in trolling and trying to elevate a game that you forgot how to read.
You quoted a post where I wasn’t even talking to you, lmao. Chill out bro, we all know you’ll be playing Starfield. No reason to act like you won’t be.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Nah, hard disagree. There are plenty of $20-50 games that I would play the shit out of before most $70 games. But any game worth playing is worth buying. If you don't buy it, you don't get more of it. That's how economics works.
I don't think you understand the concept of worth. I'm not saying the game has to cost $70.

If you would spend hours on a game but would not play it because it costs $70 than maybe find something to do with all that time that is worth more to you.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Really excited for Cities Skylines 2. Seems like it's the first game with a load of popular mods built in, hopefully they fixed the NPC vehicle limits, the game being CPU bound, and the traffic AI. If they did, it'll be fucking fantastic. Day 1 for me on PC.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
FFVII Rebirth, Rise of Ronin, Wolverine and Death Stranding 2 take care of all that MS has in it's pipeline.

Now I understand why Sony doesn't even bother anymore. Nintendo is a far bigger threat than Xbox is to them.
Ehh. TES 6, Ever Wild, Indiana Jones, TBA Koji game. There you go, cancelled out.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
You quoted a post where I wasn’t even talking to you, lmao. Chill out bro, we all know you’ll be playing Starfield. No reason to act like you won’t be.

It's a forum, that's how forums work. Also, I said I would play the game? I said multiple times in this forum that I want to play Starfield. That doesn't mean the game is the next coming of Jesus, or that it is not a rip off of other established titles. I'm curious about it and what Bethesda came up with. If it sucks, Xbox will see a grand total of 10 quid from a gamepass subscription I'll make just to play it.

Actually, I may be able to get a key from a pack of pringles.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I don't think you understand the concept of worth. I'm not saying the game has to cost $70.
Eh, I just don't agree that all games worth playing are "worth" $70. For example, I bought Stray day one, but I wouldn't pay $70 for that game. But it was worth playing and worth the $40 I paid for it.