Xbox Games Showcase and Starfield Direct Double Feature

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I've watched a good few trailers now, a few still left.

Why are so many without any gameplay? They say 'in engine' but they are obviously cutscenes.

This is after 4 years for some of them being announced. I just find that astounding.

I'll watch Hellblade and Starfield next.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

The salt in this thread tastes bitter

I think you underestimate Xbot online activism. Also Playstation fans were pretty honest about the Sony showcase.

Starfield looks "good," but certainly not worth my time personally. Everything else was really, really bad.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
I think you underestimate Xbot online activism. Also Playstation fans were pretty honest about the Sony showcase.

Starfield looks "good," but certainly not worth my time personally. Everything else was really, really bad.
Yeah, they fucked up badly

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
This forum was yelling at me for months that the Series X has a demand problem and that I'm spinning sales being low after showing multiple times supply was low.

Learn to take an L. I was right as always. You don't significantly increase supply for a product that doesn't sell. Series X supply has increased over the past two weeks.

The spin on this forum is fucking hilarious.
Dude, the system is sitting on shelves everywhere. Get off of it. Phil Spencer is a proven habitual liar that just says things. Just because he says they increased stock .... it doesn't mean anything.

The Series X is already available everywhere! Get over it man.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
How is he spinning? What, supply went from 100 to 105?

Substantiate your claim.
So I'm the one who has to prove Xbox isn't selling because of lack of supply and not you making an obviously false claim?

If you want an Xbox you can get on on Amazon all over the world.

What do you predict is going to happen now? A bunch of record setting months for Xbox sales? 🤡

How is your gut feeling on this? 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023

Uh huh. Lol

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Phil: "We increased supply!"
You: "Supply is down"

Others: "Phil is lying!"
You: "Phil would never lie!"

lmao make it make sense
You're on the same level as the person that tried saying Series X was in stock with out of stock images :ROFLMAO:

June has seen an increase in Series X availability. Before then it was in low supply, like I mentioned in March, April, and May.

I was saying supply was low when supply was low. Hard to comprehend?

• haha
Reactions: anonpuffs

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Dude, the system is sitting on shelves everywhere. Get off of it. Phil Spencer is a proven habitual liar that just says things. Just because he says they increased stock .... it doesn't mean anything.

The Series X is already available everywhere! Get over it man.
Cry about it. What company significantly increases supply for a product that sits on shelves?

The words flew into your ear and out the other because there was nothing to process what they meant.

Continue showing me you guys are so deep in the bubble that not even the Dirty Bubble would come near you.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Uh huh. Lol
Well, that's certainly not a reply. Seriously, what about that show was good? It was the same weakness as the Sony show. A bunch of non exclusive third party stuff, some CGI first party bull, and some of it after being in the works for YEARS. These weren't new announcements by and large. Hellblade 2 still looks like a giant pile of nothing. Fable not only had ZERO gameplay (after Greenburg said all they had was gameplay), it doesn't even seem to carry on the same style as its predecessors. Like, what are they even going for on that one? It looked stupid as hell.

Then you get to Starfield. Cool it's a PS4/XOne era RPG. Dunno if you noticed but the VAST majority of the footage was not "in game" in that it was recorded while people played it. It was like a digital cinema mode where really cool angles were captured in engine. When they cut to the game it was just shooting stuff in space, shooting people in rooms, talking to NPCs that looked really bad, and zapping rocks. You gotta learn how to see past marketing on these things. That trailer was no different from a movie trailer where it's designed to really sell you on something, but not necessarily show you the product. There was zero extended gameplay footage. ZERO. Did you not realize that by chance? :unsure:

So yeah, you can say "uh huh" but again, thats not really a viewpoint. I can explain why I wont be spending any time on anything shown. I've seen all of this stuff before. There was zero new anything shown today. And I don't mean games, I mean ideas, gameplay etc.

Same issue I had with the Sony show though.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Cry about it. What company significantly increases supply for a product that sits on shelves?

The words flew into your ear and out the other because there was nothing to process what they meant.

Continue showing me you guys are so deep in the bubble that not even the Dirty Bubble would come near you.
Ask Microsoft that, they kept stuffing the channels with Series S all last year.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
I don't really agree. It was just as bad, maybe worse than the PS showcase. But it was better than average for xbox. So, I guess that's a win? Actually no maybe it was a little better due to no gaas infestation
It not having a movie trailer makes it better by default.

I WILL NEVER LET SONY OFF THE HOOK FOR THAT!

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Hmm it seems like you're the one crying about it because nobody else cares. I.E. no one is buying the system. I mean I had one, and I got rid of it when I realized it had nothing for me at the time, and nothing in the near future. That hasn't changed after this show, that's for sure. I mean my PS5 is kinda barely clinging to life as well.

And yes, words can "fly in one ear and out the other" because what matters is data and facts. I don't listen to Spencer anymore. The guy literally lies for a living. But you go on and keep hanging on to every word of his. Kind of a foolish thing to do after ten years of proven lies though don't you think? I mean you don't feel ashamed for believing anything he says?

I kinda wonder what makes people like you behave the way you do. Being an unpaid (or maybe paid?) corporate shill out "doing battle" for them. They don't care about you man, you don't have to be on this crusade to try and convince people the facts are wrong.

Welfare

Forum Veteran
23 Jan 2023
Ask Microsoft that, they kept stuffing the channels with Series S all last year.
Series S was selling last year, just not God levels. This year it hasn't been selling well, and I guess Microsoft thinks the 1TB will.

Which is interesting to me. Do they have data that shows Series S sales potential is hampered in part due to storage. Why wouldn't they also do a 2TB X.

Or it'll be a variant in short quantities.
Hmm it seems like you're the one crying about it because nobody else cares. I.E. no one is buying the system. I mean I had one, and I got rid of it when I realized it had nothing for me at the time, and nothing in the near future. That hasn't changed after this show, that's for sure. I mean my PS5 is kinda barely clinging to life as well.

And yes, words can "fly in one ear and out the other" because what matters is data and facts. I don't listen to Spencer anymore. The guy literally lies for a living. But you go on and keep hanging on to every word of his. Kind of a foolish thing to do after ten years of proven lies though don't you think? I mean you don't feel ashamed for believing anything he says?

I kinda wonder what makes people like you behave the way you do. Being an unpaid (or maybe paid?) corporate shill out "doing battle" for them. They don't care about you man, you don't have to be on this crusade to try and convince people the facts are wrong.
I'm the one crying while you just posted 3 paragraphs.

That's a very specific thing to lie about. Series X supply has increased significantly. Why would he say this? What's the point of that? Did Phil read my tweets and posts specifically and was responding to that? I don't think so.

It's incredible how the immediate response is "he's lying" and not "oh shit, maybe I was wrong". That's what separates people that understand what they are talking about and those that have an agenda.