Concord |OT| Turn Off Your Cross-play

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
So it was you who jinxed the game all along. 🤔

No, or better, I didn't want it to fail in such a matter that it would be shut down shortly after release. I just didn't want it to be so successful to give the signal to Sony that GaaS is where they should put focus onto.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No, or better, I didn't want it to fail in such a matter that it would be shut down shortly after release. I just didn't want it to be so successful to give the signal to Sony that GaaS is where they should put focus onto.

The latter was never gonna happen after what happened last year within the company 😉

The market did signal to them though they wanna be nickled and dimed for future GaaS approach tho

• haha
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Shouldn't this topic be like the game -

CLOSED??

Sorry. I decided to choose WAR today, well until I get back to playing Astro Bot which at that point, it's about happiness and joy. 😂
You didn't hear? They closed the servers because it was TOO popular and Firewalk needed a few months to expand the servers for 10s of millions....

• fire
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Danja and Kokoloko

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Shouldn't this topic be like the game -

CLOSED??

Sorry. I decided to choose WAR today, well until I get back to playing Astro Bot which at that point, it's about happiness and joy. 😂

I thought the title could be changed to

Turned off your play

Reactions: peter42O

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I'm playing Astro Bot and I still miss playing Concord 🤷‍♂️
And I know Astro Bot won't live too much time for me... I'm already half way to beat it getting everything.
Same! It was my nightly go to game once released. Astro is great but I can't say it's hooked me? I play it in short bursts then I wanna move on. But gonna try and finish it this weekend

• Shake
Reactions: ethomaz

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sony should repurpose the gameplay into something entirely different. And please no more He/Him BS.
Good to see you on here.
Yes no more pronouns and dei character designs. Love the game but that stuff is killing games and not needed in the most polite way.

Id be happy with a character redesign and FP2 with all 3 seasons contents from the start.
Or use PS characters instead.

The gameplay team can easily be used to help make another SP FPS game or join another team doing that. Character designers get the chop

Reactions: arvfab and Bo_Hazem