For those that hate Sony, What made you feel the way you do about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I didn't need to argue with you, by the time I got back several people already shattered your bizarre Zelda and Mario posts, and guess what you did? You dismissed their much more logically sound arguments and continued hammering the same nonsense post after post.

That's what you do, you don't want to talk, you don't want to see another perspective, you want to be right and you want your viewpoint coddled. You create easy and shallow topics designed so you can feel right about something.

Peace.
thats funny, you look at the thread again. When I brought up viewpoints about the more massive changes the mario, zelda, and metroid series brought up YOU guys were the ones who ignored what I was saying. Once again projecting your problems on to me for what ever reason lol but hey you claim I don't want to talk? why did you never reply to my last reply I sent you in that thread then? its been about 24 hours since you last replied to my post but go ahead and keep talking about how I'm the one who stays quiet like I'm Phil Spenser or something

Reactions: Swift_Star

DarkMage619

Verified Gamepass Reseller
15 Jul 2022
Sony is alright, they make good consoles and games, but many of their diehard fans can be absolute twats at times.

I don’t hate Sony, I dislike their warriors mostly. For a platform that has pretty much dominated for like… almost thirty years now, the fanboys are really something else.
Exactly. We are 5 pages in now and the actual Xbox fans admit they like PlayStation. Add me to the list. I've bought every single PlayStation, at launch, since PS1. I like many of their games. I completely dislike many of their obnoxious fans.

For a group of people who claim the PlayStation is the best platform ever, they spend a tremendous amount time attacking Xbox, MS, Game Pass, and fans of anything related to Xbox. Look at the posts in this thread. How many Xbox fans attacked Sony or the PlayStation? Even a thread supposedly about Xbox fans attacking PlayStation has Sony fans trash talking Xbox. It's a sight to behold.

Most Xbox fans admit PlayStation has good games if you like the genre. I have not seen many PlayStation fans acknowledge the opposite. Oh well I'm glad to see MS really invested in their platform and look forward to seeing what they come up with going forward. The market is best with plenty of competition.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
microsoft desperately needs to get coveted mature 90+ metacritic games. Not flight sims or racing games, real games.

you'd see more crossover that way. back when 360 had hits like halo, mass effect and gears, you saw a lot more PS users willing to get a 360 as a secondary, and there was a semblance of respect between the two.

the problem is today, PS owners don't respect Xbox due to its poor quality games lineup. Add in this new trend of MS buying publishers outright and PS owners are actually starting to feel slighted by MS. when you get to that point, hatred ensues and they won't be willing to buy or give MS the benefit of the doubt. That's where we're at now.

Expect the console warring to get even worse moving forward. Especially with all the acquisition begging going on now, lol.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Exactly. We are 5 pages in now and the actual Xbox fans admit they like PlayStation. Add me to the list. I've bought every single PlayStation, at launch, since PS1. I like many of their games. I completely dislike many of their obnoxious fans.

For a group of people who claim the PlayStation is the best platform ever, they spend a tremendous amount time attacking Xbox, MS, Game Pass, and fans of anything related to Xbox. Look at the posts in this thread. How many Xbox fans attacked Sony or the PlayStation? Even a thread supposedly about Xbox fans attacking PlayStation has Sony fans trash talking Xbox. It's a sight to behold.

Most Xbox fans admit PlayStation has good games if you like the genre. I have not seen many PlayStation fans acknowledge the opposite. Oh well I'm glad to see MS really invested in their platform and look forward to seeing what they come up with going forward. The market is best with plenty of competition.
the fact that you guys have time to see what some rabbid fans say online tells me xbox isn't providing you guys with enough games and I should know I have had and xbox one for over 6 years now!
There are 117 million people who bought a PS4 you really think there are not going to be some crazy ones.
there are around 45-50 million xbox ones sold and the amount of xbox fans leaving salty replies to PlayStation twitter account is sad

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift_Star

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
It's okay to hate any soulless corporation. In fact, hate all of them, by all means. They're all out for your money, your energy and to take control over you.

It really only gets weird when you see what these companies do to people, and then are ok with them, but instead hate their victims.

Food for thought.

Last edited:
  • thisistheway
Reactions: nominedomine
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
It's okay to hate any soulless corporation. In fact, hate all of them, by all means. They're all out for your money, your energy and to take control over you.

It really only gets weird when you see what these companies to do to people, and then are ok with them, but instead hate their victims.

Food for thought.
in a perfect world, PlayStation fans would worry about criticizing sony, Switch fans would worry about criticizing nintendo, xbox fans would worry about criticizing microsoft so all three would perfect what they do best. However this is the real world where there is concern trolling. fans of another brand will hate on another brand to make the one they worship look good.

its very ironic many hardcore gamers complain about casuals ruining gaming but the casuals are probably the least of they worries in the video gaming world when the hardcore fans of each are busy damage controlling and concern trolling other products.

lastly there might be some good reason to hate a company, example, I bought an xbox one 6 years ago and it was the worst console I ever bought to be honest. I know third consoles are ussually cursed and happen to be the first consoles of each company I get first (N64 was the first Nintendo console my family got, PS3 was my first PlayStation while PS2 was usually my older brothers, and xbox One happen to be my first xbox.)
and N64 brought me so many good memories in my childhood (Mario 64, Mario Party 2, Bomberman 64, Mario Tennis, PokemonStadium)
PS3 brought so many good memories in my teens (MGS4, GTA 4, LittleBigPlanet, REsistance 2, Killzone 2 and 3, DMC4, Infamous)
but Xbox One didn't really do anything for me tbh. Halo 5 was cool and I got too bored to play thru gears 4.
I don't hate microsoft or xbox but I am not supporting them anymore since they practically gave up on the system and so did i

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
the fact that you guys have time to see what some rabbid fans say online tells me xbox isn't providing you guys with enough games and I should know I have had and xbox one for over 6 years now!
There are 117 million people who bought a PS4 you really think there are not going to be some crazy ones.
there are around 45-50 million xbox ones sold and the amount of xbox fans leaving salty replies to PlayStation twitter account is sad
This is a forum with rabid fans, as is Gaf, Ree, SW and everything in between. If you're on these forums you're by nature exposed to it.

This is what we're talking about though, you could have said literally anything else and your go to was to talk shit about Xbox, and that Xbox has no games so those people must spend time in places like this...

Then why are you here? You have zero self awareness, and are seemingly incapable of making posts without in some way adding a back handed comment about Xbox.

This kind of crap is why I now hate PlayStation, something I used to love. I couldn't bear to be associated or tie myself in with people like you.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: DarkMage619
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
This is a forum with rabid fans, as is Gaf, Ree, SW and everything in between. If you're on these forums you're by nature exposed to it.

This is what we're talking about though, you could have said literally anything else and your go to was to talk shit about Xbox, and that Xbox has no games so those people must spend time in places like this...

Then why are you here? You have zero self awareness.
well am I wrong? If you don't like what I'm saying don't look at it. If you guys had redfall, starfield, and a new forza this year would you be on here replying to me? or have time to see the rabbid fanboys? You have Zero self awareness coming joining a PlayStation centric forum and being shocked people like PlayStation? You literally have people in this thread saying PlayStation fans need to accept Elden ring is game of the year when GOW isn't even out yet which is nonsense but your worrying about my statement on weather or not xbox has games or not?

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
well am I wrong? If you don't like what I'm saying don't look at it. If you guys had redfall, starfield, and a new forza this year would you be on here replying to me? or have time to see the rabbid fanboys? You have Zero self awareness coming joining a PlayStation centric forum and being shocked people like PlayStation? You literally have people in this thread saying PlayStation fans need to accept Elden ring is game of the year when GOW isn't even out yet which is nonsense but your worrying about my statement on weather or not xbox has games or not?
So again why are you here with all your games? Stop these stupid posts that suddenly if there's games to play you're somehow playing them 24 hours a day and can't post on a forum, it's nonsense and always has been. That's the most played out illogical bullshit ever used on forums.

Oh I thought this was a forum for everyone? I have mods coming at me for calling this a Sony prayer circle, I have mods PM'ing me telling me to weather the storm with the insufferable brown nosing while simultaneously you're just airing that shit out as reality.

Clown shoes lmao...

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
So again why are you here with all your games? Stop these stupid posts that suddenly if there's games to play you're somehow playing them 24 hours a day and can't post on a forum, it's nonsense and always has been. That's the most played out illogical bullshit ever used on forums.

Oh I thought this was a forum for everyone? I have mods coming at me for calling this a Sony prayer circle, I have mods PM'ing me telling me to weather the storm with the insufferable brown nosing while simultaneously you're just airing that shit out as reality.

Clown shoes lmao...
Why am I here with my games? maybe because I like to play GAMES on my GAME CONSOLE! You like to make up for the lack of xbox games by coming here and playing games in my thread by projecting your problems on to me and many people on this site. If you can't accept other peoples opinions and weather the storm maybe you should complain to Phil Spencer to make some sort of Xbox Safe Space for you since making games ain't exactly his cup of tea

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

Clown shoes lmao...
Which Mods are you talking about?
If anything we say talk freely and be nice, If you don't agree with someone show proof to argue your point.
Everyone is welcome here, It does not matter what platform you like the most.
Life is about enjoying yourself as much as you can if you don't like something or someone feel free to ignore or block them. (y) :coffee:

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
Why am I here with my games? maybe because I like to play GAMES on my GAME CONSOLE! You like to make up for the lack of xbox games by coming here and playing games in my thread by projecting your problems on to me and many people on this site. If you can't accept other peoples opinions and weather the storm maybe you should complain to Phil Spencer to make some sort of Xbox Safe Space for you since making games ain't exactly his cup of tea
You misunderstood, if I'm wading through a sea of fanboyism in places like this because "Xbox has no games"... Under that same logic with all the games you apprently have then why are you here doing exactly the same?

Think then type.

P.S. I'm a PC gamer, like I said think then type.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: DarkMage619
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
You misunderstood, if I'm wading through a sea of fanboyism in places like this because "Xbox has no games"... Under that same logic with all the games you apprently have then why are you here doing exactly the same?

Think then type.

P.S. I'm a PC gamer, like I said think then type.
If you wading thru a sea of places like this that are saying "Xbox has no Games" Maybe it's because xbox doesn't have games. Also I don't care what you game on.
Lastly If your wondering what I'm doing here despite all the games I have its because I work the night shift and can't play games here but can use my phone and I like to talk to people who reply on my thread or other threads, unfortunately the only people awake at this time are people like you who can't sleep because of your chronic fear of Sony keeps you up at night. You cope by complaining about what you see here but thankfully soon the regular people will be waking up and and you can complain to them instead about what you see.
It's funny how you complain about me being quiet when I replied to all your questions but you say I shouldn't be here typing? But don't worry tho I think before I type unlike you!

• fire
Reactions: PropellerEar

Sharinghack

21 Jun 2022
Lisbon, Portugal
www.pushvfx.com
I have no problem agreeing with that. It's just that there are other 3rd party developers that do the same consistently as well. All the talent in gaming isn't locked up in Nintendo and Sony studios. CDPR, Rockstar, 4A Games (tech), Capcom, FromSoft and even some Indie developers (Asobo) are just a few devs that come to mind that produce just as good games, tech and talent and should be acknowledged for it by Sony fans.
I think the word we should be looking for here is consistency.

I don't think I ever saw a Sony fan discrediting any of those studios and their games, but I digress.

CDPR made IMO a true next gen game with Cyberpunk in terms of graphics, but failed in almost every other aspect of the game. Is Cyberpunk better than a TLOU2 or Ghost of Tsushima because it has better graphics? No.

From Software made Elden Ring, one of my favorite games of all time, amazing world building and content, but their engine is from the PS3 age, and releasing a game of that caliber with frame pacing and frame rate issues is a no no.

4A Games did an amazing job including realtime GI in Metro, amazing showcase, but the animation work, pacing of the game and general asset quality is subpar.

Rockstar is on a whole other level compared to the rest of developers, but the budget for RDR2 probably was double than the one on TLOU2.

Capcom has been on a roll lately, but also not very consistent, the new Monster World on PC is a Switch game, kind of a shame coming from the previous Monster Hunter World game. Also they are making a lot of remakes and sequels and are stearing away from new IPs, we haven't seen one new IP in YEARS.

So praise is due to all of them of course, but CONSISTENCY is where it's at.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
...I wouldn’t be surprised if half this forum never handled an actual game cartridge.

...So maybe the average age of this forum is… 40

confused-indian.gif

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
the fact that you guys have time to see what some rabbid fans say online tells me xbox isn't providing you guys with enough games

And then you go on to say this:

the amount of xbox fans leaving salty replies to PlayStation twitter account is sad

But how do you have time to see what “Xbox fans” post to the PlayStation twitter account? Not enough games to play? Oh no 😆

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
You are assuming that each game released by Sony is from the exact same company. That's not the case. None of the Sony companies release a game every year.

The games are staggered like most games are. You'll have SSM, then ND, then Insomniac, etc..

All I'm saying is that when a 3rd party developer does put out an awesome game, it should be recognized as superior to the currently released Sony game - and yet, it's not.

Sony releases internally developed games every year. Either it be from Gureilla, Poly, Santa Monica, Sucker Punch ect. All internally developed games under their internal studios. What I was comparing was other larger publishing third party who have multiple development houses like sony. Which one releases games on a consistent basis at the level of quality of animation, writing, tech, art direction as Sony? The only publisher who puts out games currently as consistently at the quality Sony does is Nintendo.

You can point to last year Microsoft having a insane year and having games like Forza, Halo, flight sim. But internally they don't make flight simulator and its a simulator. Halo came in hot and still incomplete. And if you look at the past 4 years sony and Nintendo seem to be consistent in releasing high quality content every year internally.

Microsoft had more dry spells, and releases like Gears 5 were rare, among trainwrecks like crackdown 3.

Staggered or not Playstation has their development pipeline down. Nintendo to an extent as well even though their releases seem fewer from releases.

Everyone here recognizes an awesome game when it deserves the recognition. Calypso protocal looks fantastic. But also look at all the weird issues a lot of developers have. Mainly third party, and Microsoft Internal First party.

Consistency wise Sony/Nintendo seem to be doing better than most.

I think recently in terms of output and consistency Capcom has been on the money.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 13

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Xbox, Sega, PC and Nintendo hardcore fans all hate Sony. Some of them go back to 90s to find something to be angry about because they have nothing rational (tomb raider, FF7, Psygnosis). Most of it is lies and exaggerations. They blame Sony for everything.

I'm very curious what made you make a complete 180 this gen. From level-headed Pony to Xbox troll latching to Bernd and Craig for comfort and validation. It's fascinating.

all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

Maybe most cases. But Im a hardcore Sega fan and I love Nintendo, but Playstation is my number 1 since Sega died

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
4 Aug 2022
Yeah and Microsoft is not greedy? Forget already what they tried within the launch of Xbox One?
And still offer the worst DRM. Microsoft got almost shattered by the government, but then this republican scumbag Bush saved their ass.

Of course they are. They are just as malicious as every other giant corporation.

Who the fuck said they weren't?

Another triggered warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.