God of War Ragnarok with Neutral reviews on Steam because the game can't run on PCs with less than 6 GB of VRAM (Update: Also because of forced PSN)

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
"THE PORTS STOP!!!!1!!!11!" 😂

Dawg, how exactly do ports or even day-and-date cross-platform game launches impact your life as a console player?

Let people enjoy games. Stop being weird.
Why do you care what I think, I enjoy my games 10% more if pc and xbox players cant play them ;)

Reactions: Diah

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Na its about inconveniencing and making the pc players mald by forcing them to sign up, I am petty like that.
It is still way better than the "inconvenience" of not having the game to play...
It is the Sony's game... their rules... Steam users should be happy to Sony putting money and time to port the game to them.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Why do you hate poor people
Stop it with the woe is me hypocrisy, You have enough money to buy a pc to run modern aaa games but having internet to sign up for a account is where you draw the line

And fyi I dont give a shit about poor people, they are not my responsibility

Reactions: Diah and arvfab

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Stop it with the woe is me hypocrisy, You have enough money to buy a pc to run modern aaa games but having internet to sign up for a account is where you draw the line
Yeah one is a one time purchase the other is a long expensive commitment
I have good internet access now. I just remember when I didn't and when downloading games was a couple trips to McDonalds to mooch off wifi

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Yeah, I already detected the heavy incel particle emanations from your comments, dawg.

My question was rhetorical.
Whatever floats your boat dweeb, my response was also rhetorical. I also detected the heavy degenerate leftitis from your comments, swine.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
PSN accounts are free.
As someone who has one: I am aware
PSN is free. Internet is not. I am referring to the problem of logging into PSN to play a game without a form of reliable consistent internet access

I have already been in the position in the past where I couldn't play Nier Automata because it wanted to authenticate with Denuvo's servers and I was at my parents house without internet for 3 months.

Reactions: ToTTenTranz

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Maybe I didn't explain myself that well but what I was trying to say was
Epic Game Store: they own the biggest game engine and they were offering a discount to publishers and how did that go? It was a disaster and EGS is irrelevant
What would Sony have to offer for their launcher? Just their games and that's not enough. Also remember that mibu was trying to say that even third parties would be on board, completely laughable

Sony does NOT NEED PC.

Full Stop.

Forget about launchers and all that.

Sooner or later Sony will realise these ports are eating into their console business.

They are losing hardware sales, PS Plus subscriptions, 30% revenue loss on Steam and losing 30% on third party sales on people who would otherwise buy a PlayStation.

All that without anything in return. Just peanut sales and piracy.

theolreverend

Banned
15 Sep 2024
I think they should just stop porting their singleplayer games to PC. It's an embarassment.
What exactly is embarrassing about cross-platform launches?
More people playing them. Money counters go BRRRRRRRRRRR.

What's embarrassing is all the incessant whinging from a handful of PlayStation weirdos

And you guys are not representative of the broad PS player base, by the way.

And fyi I dont give a shit about poor people, they are not my responsibility

The truth is, you perpetually miserable sadboi gooner types who moan about PC ports of your PS games are entirely ruled by your emotions.

In this particular case, you're ruled by your unmet need of significance, status and identity.

Owning a PS exclusive makes you feel like you're part of a group, granting you a sense of belonging or even superiority. And when the games get ported you feel your special little status is being taken from you. You get validation from exclusives.

Essentially, your uncouth behaviour stems from your low self-esteem.

It's obvious to anyone with a bit of emotional intelligence that you struggle with inadequacy and crippling insecurity.

That's why you're so desperate to retain exclusives — your unmet need for control and power; putting down others because you're otherwise powerless.

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
What exactly is embarrassing about cross-platform launches?
More people playing them. Money counters go BRRRRRRRRRRR.

What's embarrassing is all the incessant whinging from a handful of PlayStation weirdos

And you guys are not representative of the broad PS player base, by the way.

The truth is, you perpetually miserable sadboi gooner types who moan about PC ports of your PS games are entirely ruled by your emotions.

In this particular case, you're ruled by your unmet need of significance, status and identity.

Owning a PS exclusive makes you feel like you're part of a group, granting you a sense of belonging or even superiority. And when the games get ported you feel your special little status is being taken from you. You get validation from exclusives.

Essentially, your uncouth behaviour stems from your low self-esteem.

It's obvious to anyone with a bit of emotional intelligence that you struggle with inadequacy and crippling insecurity.

That's why you're so desperate to retain exclusives — your unmet need for control and power; putting down others because you're otherwise powerless.
Look guys we have our resident Sigmund Freud over here, We really do have a loon from california running wild. Someone send him the link to the purple forum

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
my guy just play something else its not that serious if you dont get to play automata for a couple months when you are on vacation

theolreverend

Banned
15 Sep 2024
Look guys we have our resident Sigmund Freud over here, We really do have a loon from california running wild. Someone send him the link to the purple forum
Even if he was considered the father of modern psychology, Freud was talking raw, undiluted bilge. This isn't the 1800s, dawg.

And I was born and raised in the Eastern Bloc, actually.

But it's ok, I don't expect emotionally-illiterate children from backwater welfare states to understand how the emotions they're oblivious to wholly govern their lives.