Major Gaming Reviewers Have Not Received Forspoken Review Codes

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
it's simply a lot of jealousy and pent up hatred from xbox and windows gamers, seeing square enix abandon them.

Toxicity surrounding S-E seems to be coming from one camp specifically, hoping they fail.

And they think when S-E fails, they'll somehow be forced into multiplatform development? How does that make sense?

Old Gamer

Banned
5 Aug 2022
it's simply a lot of jealousy and pent up hatred from xbox and windows gamers, seeing square enix abandon them.

Toxicity surrounding S-E seems to be coming from one camp specifically, hoping they fail.

And they think when S-E fails, they'll somehow be forced into multiplatform development? How does that make sense?
What are you talking about? They are multiplatform. They support PS, Nintendo and PC when it makes sense. You know, platforms where gamers still have the habit of buying the games they want.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

Y'all need to stop this juvenile console war BS with everything for real :ROFLMAO:

This is Square's 2022 output, most of it is multi-plat, all of it is extremely poorly reviewed and they have shown nothing about Forspoken that proves it will break the trend.

a63723c04dc5f376c4374326c7e4ea7234d59bb3ffa554d123d6c7ce38a29d94.jpg

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Y'all need to stop this juvenile console war BS with everything for real :ROFLMAO:

This is Square's 2022 output, most of it is multi-plat, all of it is extremely poorly reviewed and they have shown nothing about Forspoken that proves it will break the trend.

a63723c04dc5f376c4374326c7e4ea7234d59bb3ffa554d123d6c7ce38a29d94.jpg
Bruh, you're one of the biggest Xbox warriors on here. Pot meet kettle.

Reactions: Swift_Star

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Bruh, you're one of the biggest Xbox warriors on here. Pot meet kettle.

And yet this topic has how many posts saying only websites with agendas review Square/Sony games low 🤔

You should be ashamed that 'the biggest xbox warrior' is the one telling you guys to dial it back :ROFLMAO:

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
didn't chart in the top 100 in NPD for the U.S, 0 copies sold in japan (Since it didn't release physicall there) and a remarkable 6% share of copies sold in the U.K. Those are the only concrete numbers we have.

It's not looking good.
I knew about that. I thought you were talking about issues with the game itself on Xbox. The Xbox crowd has been conditioned to not buy games - and I don't mean that as a personal jab toward them. They can do whatever they want at the end of the day, but personally, I prefer to buy physical games.

I have a cousin who used to be a PlayStation guy, and he was a huge Final Fantasy fan, especially Final Fantasy VII, which was his first in the series. He's the one who introduced me to the series, with FF XII and Crisis Core. He has since switched to Xbox and now hocks GamePass like it's some kind of religion. When Crisis Core Reunion came out, I asked him if he was going to buy it and he said $50 is too expensive for a game. Five years ago, this guy would've been chomping at the bit to play Crisis Core again with better graphics, but now I guess $50 is too much to ask for a game. His loss, because I really enjoyed playing it again!

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I still don't like the look of it and I am supposedly a Sony Pony according to some Gaming CEO's.

73% is my educated guess,

I am almost agreeing with @adamsapple, lord have mercy on my soul.

ray donovan death GIF by Showtime

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I still don't like the look of it and I am supposedly a Sony Pony according to some Gaming CEO's.

Honestly, none of the sites that didn’t get codes really should have, as they either don’t cover PlayStation at all, or clearly use clickbait scores to whore for attention.

It’s no worse than Chevrolet not letting Joe-Bob’s Ford Truck Blog review the new Corvette. Wrong audience, wrong focus, and you are more likely to get a negative review.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

Game will probably be average, scored in the 70s is my opinion. Though my guess is that the main ones fear mongering this game will be very quiet when it comes to FF16.

Reactions: Sircaw